News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm going to Texas,,,,

Started by Telvis, August 05, 2005, 07:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

I'm leaving in a few minutes to drive to Texas to pick up my new 3/4 ton pickup. I'm not looking forward to the drive but it beats flying. Maybe I will see some old Mopars along the way. I'm taking my camera this time. I will update when I get to the hotel late tonight. I sure wish cars had auto pilot. ::)

Lowprofile

Hope your trip is safe and uneventful.  XM Radio 171 is the truckers channel. Listen in every now & then, because it will give you instant traffic and weather info. Enjoy your trip and take pics! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Mudhawg

Hope you've got A/C that works.  My mom called from Palestine last night and she said its hot.

41husk

Have a good trip and keep us updated.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Telvis

I made it here late last night. Thney are an hour behind my time at home so it was still relatively early at 9pm. I'm going to pick my truck up in about an hour then head back toward home. I might spend the night part of the way back this time. 900 miles is a long drive non stop. It's hard to do that two days in a row. I didn't see any old Mopars yesterday. Of course it's hard to spot them at 80mph.