News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flasher Issue

Started by wldside, August 04, 2012, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wldside

Hello,

I am having issues with my 69 flashers.  The turn signals work fine, but when I turn the hazard "Flashers" on only the passenger side flashes.  I removed the switch and did a continuity check and when the switch is in the off position there is no continuity between the four prongs (I am assuming this is what you want...).  When the switch is in the on position, I show continuity between the bottom two and the top one on the passenger most side.  The top prong on the driver most side, seems to not show any continuity to any of the prongs.  Am I on the right track in thinking that my switch is bad?   :scratchchin:

Thanks for your help,
Dave

A383Wing

yea..I would agree that switch is bad....I would take it apart and clean the contacts...careful, little springs and contacts will come flying out

Bryan

wldside

Good call, I took the switch apart and cleaned up the contacts.  Works awesome now.....

Dave