News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on October 13, 2013, 08:58:10 PM
I took her out for a cruise today and this time I adjusted the front torsion bolt get her to sit lower since she was raked so high before I think I like this stance better, it was lowered 1inch in front now.

I had to adjust my camber(negative) a lot when I put mine down that low as that bracket to support the fender above the tire is really close to rubbing. I may actually raise my front end up a bit next spring to take some of that camber out as my tires will wear out damn quick. Your car looks great!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

shart70rt

Stephen Hart
1970 Charger RT, 440, console 4-speed, Dana 60 3.54
500 Stroker, Edelbrock Heads, Edelbrock intake, dual 600 CFM Carbs,
Comp Hydraulic Roller
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch setup, Passon Performance overdrive gearset in 833 18 spline 4 spd.
TTI 2 inch headers and 3 inch exhaust.
Subframe connectors
P-S-T polygraphite suspension
4 wheel disc brakes
Classic Auto Air AC
Billet Performance Serpentine Assy
reassembly in progress

TPR

Threw on some hood depression decals.
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Ghoste

Got the dash lights working, they had quit on me for some reason the last time I had the car out.  I'm talking about the 67 so other fastback owners can appreciate just how much fun dash lighting work can be.

1973rallye

New rallyes/BFG'S and a new black vinyl top!
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69 ROCKET

I moved my Charger from the side of the house to the front, so its ready to have the engine pulled out next weekend :icon_smile_big:

AKcharger

Wife and I drove our '70 from PA to FL via the blue ridge parkway. Car ran well, good trip though we learned to budget an additional 5-10 minutes for every fuel/rest stop for the obligatory " what year is that?" " I used to have one of those...but it had a hemi" ect.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

DixieRestoParts

Replaced Battery, with one from Fred Gilmore. Replaced Alternator with super duper correct restored one from Jim Ridge and new voltage regulator.

My twins helped me install it by loosening the hold down wingnuts and tightening them back. I did that last weekend and still haven't had a chance to drive it!  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

cdr

wired a heavy duty relay in the accessory circuit of the ign switch,to take the load off the switch. now the ac blower works much better. 
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

nvrbdn

put new brake lines in. put my new air shocks on, taking the old air shocks off. they may be ok, just had a leaking line. but they were on the car when i bought it 16 years ago.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

myk

All I can do is dream about mine.  I'm in 'Vegas for new-job training for 6 weeks, and I now have 19 days left before I can head home.  How do military personnel spend months, years away from their family, friends, homes and....their Charger?!  I swear to Christ the first thing I'm going to do when I get home, is have the taxi drive me to where the Charger is hidden and I'm going to peel out all the way down the street and then to the nearest hamburger joint.  Then, I'll drive it every day until I go broke... :icon_smile_blackeye:

I miss that f**king thing.  And now, for the obligatory sad-and-dying-alone-in-'Vegas-because-my-Charger-is-stuck-in-another-state photo:

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

el dub

Got my car back from the painter finally. Not bad for a cheap paint job.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: el dub on October 20, 2013, 11:46:49 PM

mine was a cheapo tool.....sub 5k...I think it was 2500 or so.

nvrbdn

nice. like the color. need a pic in the sunlight too :drool5:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Back N Black

Quote from: el dub on October 20, 2013, 11:46:49 PM

Nice! is that F6 Green?

Paul G

Drove my Charger from Phoenix to Tucson, attended the Tuscon Classic Car Show,
got 2nd place in the 70 to 76 modified class. Drove back to Phoenix. It was very nice Saturday.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tsmithae

Congratulations, sounds like a good day to me!
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."