News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erlendch

Today I put in the new trunk mat I bought from Ebay. Not stoked with end result. The mat was super thin and looks cheap.

And then I got my vanity plates! :) My name is Erlend, however the 'd' is not prounouced and I always to to explain to people that the d is silent, so then I just became Silent D.. The frame is a chrome 'cruiser' frame I bought from Amazon and I also got the screws with chrome buttons from there.

Ghoste

Like the plates Erland.  Maybe that mat will settle out with some heat and time and lose some of that glossiness.  It might end up looking alright in there.

Musicman

70 sublime

When I first read the plate I thought it meant he had a slant 6 motor :)
Then I noticed the R/T badge
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Fred

Got rid of my hot rod K&N air filter base and lid and replaced it with the real thing.........

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JamieZ

Yanked out the grill to begin repair/restoration:

Shame the driver side surround is busted pretty bad:

rob1684

It was a nice sunny and warm day (50) in Illinois today so I fired up the Charger (74 SE) and took it for a last ride of the year before covering it up till spring.

WHITE AND RED 69

Swapped out the old column shift for a floor shift column. And polished the steering wheel. Much better now.    :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

TPR

Quote from: Fred on November 30, 2013, 08:58:38 PM
Got rid of my hot rod K&N air filter base and lid and replaced it with the real thing.........

WHAT? Didn't realise you had a Hemi Fred?
How did I miss this?
Please explain.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

JB400

Fred

Quote from: TPR on December 01, 2013, 01:29:28 AM

How did I miss this?
Please explain.
TPR

You bet........472 stroker.   :2thumbs:

TPR

Quote from: Fred on December 01, 2013, 01:35:53 AM

How did I miss this?
Please explain.
TPR

Mate, I had no idea. I'll have to go back through your posts.
I like you even more now, than I did five minutes ago.  :yesnod:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Fred

Quote from: TPR on December 01, 2013, 01:44:36 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 01, 2013, 01:35:53 AM

How did I miss this?
Please explain.
TPR

Mate, I had no idea. I'll have to go back through your posts.
I like you even more now, than I did five minutes ago.  :yesnod:
TPR

That's funny.  :lol:  It might pay you to go right back to the beginning.........there's a lot of shit inbetween.  :icon_smile_big:

Paul G

The rear end was lowered 1". Driveshaft was balanced with new spicer u-joints. Bought a Hellwig 7/8" rear sway bar to go with the Hellwig front sway bar I installed a couple of years ago. Got the sway bar at a good price from sdtrucksprings.com . $201 shipped, black Friday sale.   
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Lord Warlock

A semi productive weekend,  cut off a stuck drum brake cover, also cut the axle flange so had to order new axles, ordered new drum rebuild kits to go with the new axle.  Also removed the rest of the rear brake lines to the rear axles, and decided since i was in there to go ahead and drop the gas tank one last time since it had 10 year old gas inside and I want to replace the fuel lines from the fuel pump to the gas tank.  Have to decide if i want to sandblast the old gas tank exterior and keep the original or just order a replacement gas tank instead. 

Realized that I'll have to get a 2nd non running car out of the way to gain room to remove the axle on the drivers side, the passenger side should have enough clearance to pull the axle out, will worry about that when the new parts come in. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

ws23rt

I always liked that big round air cleaner.  Had one on my 68RR. It fills the space evenly and compliments the valve covers. :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

cleaned up the engine bay and added relays for the new spare fuse and realy for the fan with toggle switch to switch on/off or auto temp controlled.

Dino

Missing the heater parts is one thing but it looks like someone shot your car and it's bleeding.   :lol: 

Looking mighty nice under the hood.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

1974dodgecharger

that be me dino...I POR15 the inside and well I didnt plug up the holes like a doofus and it leaked out.  Meh, I dont care its all interior stuff and I dont ever plan to win any concourse BS stuff anyways...she is a driver everyday.  :icon_smile_big:

BrianShaughnessy

I bolted on the K member!!!   with 3 bolts because 1 is MIA  :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

67440chrg

Removed the radiator, fans, alt, power stearing pump, intake , waterpump, etc in the process of changing heads, cam & timing set and fix stearing gear box leak.

Musicman

I started tacking in the passenger side pan this morning... I'll finish it up later when I have more time, but at least it's in there now.  :yesnod:

Lord Warlock

Been a busy month, started with brake lines, which led to axles, which led to dropping the tank, which led to cutting the floor out of the trunk, and removing the fill tube.  Wife is gonna shit when she sees the bill this month have new axles brake kits, tank, sending unit, and trunk floor on order.  Now i gotta get everything off the concrete floor so i can pressure wash the differential housing.  then i get to swap out the rear brake lines to rear wheels, and hook it up to the back to front line.  Wish i could see one project finish before i start another section.  But at least what needs to be done is getting done, and that is the important thing.  Soon I'll have new to replace the old.  There always seems to be more stuff to get done.  Will add pics soon.  
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

JamieZ

69chargerboy

Finally found a nice set of used tail light trim. Had them redone and popped them on. Made a huge difference!
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup