News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Stay strong, brother.  Your wife and your car need your strength and devotion...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

tsmithae

Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2014, 10:44:10 AM

Thanks Brian, my wife is still having medical problems and was laid off again last year and just now got another job that is letting here be treated when she needs to be. Unfortunately I had an accident at work and am off for awhile recovering from a dislocated shoulder....not sure if I have to have surgery as of yet  :-\
:pity:
I feel for you on the medical issues/injuries aspect Brian and you have my condolences.  

I have, for all intensive purposes, been off work for several months now due to a knee injury and have not been getting the assistance from WC that I need.  I hope your instance is different and that all goes smoothly for you. (Don't get me wrong, I have a lawyer and I am working on it, I just have a unique career and they are using that to make it difficult).  

Be strong and all will get better in time.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

The70RT

Quote from: tsmithae on January 31, 2014, 11:08:29 AM

Thanks Brian, my wife is still having medical problems and was laid off again last year and just now got another job that is letting here be treated when she needs to be. Unfortunately I had an accident at work and am off for awhile recovering from a dislocated shoulder....not sure if I have to have surgery as of yet  :-\
:pity:
I feel for you on the medical issues/injuries aspect Brian and you have my condolences.  

I have, for all intensive purposes, been off work for several months now due to a knee injury and have not been getting the assistance from WC that I need.  I hope your instance is different and that all goes smoothly for you. (Don't get me wrong, I have a lawyer and I am working on it, I just have a unique career and they are using that to make it difficult).  

Be strong and all will get better in time.

Thanks and sorry to hear that and hope it all turns out good for you as well, I was just denied too. I have sick leave but don't want to use it all up on this mishap. Just praying for no surgery, I just want to get back to work and a normal life if there is one. I was hoping to move to a higher position with a decent raise here this summer when my boss retires. I just hope this doesn't ruin it for me.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tsmithae

Denied?  If the accident happened at work, whether gradual or a sudden onset, it should be covered.  I would double check and maybe consult a lawyer to see if you have a case.  Work Comp is very good at turning people away and making things more difficult than the average person can handle.  If it was a work-related injury, you shouldn't have to take sick time or pay for anything out of pocket.  I obviously don't know all your details but I wouldn't give in so easy.  They bank on you being down & out and hope that you get discouraged enough to give up. 

Feel free to PM me to vent, chat, etc. 
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

tan top

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on January 31, 2014, 10:26:38 AM
Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2014, 10:21:26 AM
Went out and looked at it....smh then went back inside :(

She looks beautiful Dennis. Don't matter when it gets done.

Thanks Brian, my wife is still having medical problems and was laid off again last year and just now got another job that is letting here be treated when she needs to be. Unfortunately I had an accident at work and am off for awhile recovering from a dislocated shoulder....not sure if I have to have surgery as of yet  :-\

oh crikey sorry to hear that 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

The70RT

Quote from: tsmithae on January 31, 2014, 11:38:27 AM
Denied?  If the accident happened at work, whether gradual or a sudden onset, it should be covered.  I would double check and maybe consult a lawyer to see if you have a case.  Work Comp is very good at turning people away and making things more difficult than the average person can handle.  If it was a work-related injury, you shouldn't have to take sick time or pay for anything out of pocket.  I obviously don't know all your details but I wouldn't give in so easy.  They bank on you being down & out and hope that you get discouraged enough to give up. 

Yeah I guess they deny everyone at first, I got a lawyer last week. As of Jan 8 they have been taking my sick leave, hoping to get that back. Thanks for your concerns and appreciate your input buddy.

Quote from: tan top on January 31, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

Thanks Brian, my wife is still having medical problems and was laid off again last year and just now got another job that is letting here be treated when she needs to be. Unfortunately I had an accident at work and am off for awhile recovering from a dislocated shoulder....not sure if I have to have surgery as of yet  :-\

Thanks TT

Dino

Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2014, 12:10:03 PM

Yeah I guess they deny everyone at first, I got a lawyer last week. As of Jan 8 they have been taking my sick leave, hoping to get that back. Thanks for your concerns and appreciate your input buddy.

Thanks TT

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I work in health care and see workers comp cases a few times a week.  Your lawyer will set this straight.  Like you say, they always try. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The70RT

Quote from: Dino on January 31, 2014, 12:15:22 PM

Thanks TT

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I work in health care and see workers comp cases a few times a week.  Your lawyer will set this straight.  Like you say, they always try. 

Thanks Dino  :2thumbs:

timmycharger

Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2014, 12:21:22 PM
Denied?  If the accident happened at work, whether gradual or a sudden onset, it should be covered.  I would double check and maybe consult a lawyer to see if you have a case.  Work Comp is very good at turning people away and making things more difficult than the average person can handle.  If it was a work-related injury, you shouldn't have to take sick time or pay for anything out of pocket.  I obviously don't know all your details but I wouldn't give in so easy.  They bank on you being down & out and hope that you get discouraged enough to give up.  

Thanks TT

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I work in health care and see workers comp cases a few times a week.  Your lawyer will set this straight.  Like you say, they always try.  

Thanks Dino  :2thumbs:

Check your local workers compensation board or Dept. of Labor websites as most of them have nice FAQ sections that help you on things like what is related to work and what is not.  Also, this site can help you if you have a claim and not have to get a lawyer, who most people dont know this part, take a huge chunk of your money if your claim is settled and the insurance companies dont just automatically pay everything because someone gets a lawyer, it doesnt change a thing... Ive learned a few things in the last 15 years handling WC claims for a large insurance company..  Had to laugh about the deny first comment  :hah: this isnt the 1960's anymore, insurance companies are audited by the states they do business in and that kind of stuff can turn into huge fines for unfair business practices...  Nevermind the fact that in some states, you can have a doctor say you can never work again due to your work injuries, yet be on surveillance climbing a ladder with roof shingles on your shoulder and still have a judge award you benefits..

my advice if you keep getting denied is just forget the lawyer and just file a claim with the workers comp board yourself, this will get you in front of the judge and you will get the chance to make your case....  :Twocents:  anyway, sorry to be off topic, cant wait to install my steering column on saturday!!!!

The70RT

Quote from: timmycharger on January 31, 2014, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 31, 2014, 12:21:22 PM
Denied?  If the accident happened at work, whether gradual or a sudden onset, it should be covered.  I would double check and maybe consult a lawyer to see if you have a case.  Work Comp is very good at turning people away and making things more difficult than the average person can handle.  If it was a work-related injury, you shouldn't have to take sick time or pay for anything out of pocket.  I obviously don't know all your details but I wouldn't give in so easy.  They bank on you being down & out and hope that you get discouraged enough to give up.  

Thanks TT

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I work in health care and see workers comp cases a few times a week.  Your lawyer will set this straight.  Like you say, they always try.  

Thanks Dino  :2thumbs:

Check your local workers compensation board or Dept. of Labor websites as most of them have nice FAQ sections that help you on things like what is related to work and what is not.  Also, this site can help you if you have a claim and not have to get a lawyer, who most people dont know this part, take a huge chunk of your money if your claim is settled and the insurance companies dont just automatically pay everything because someone gets a lawyer, it doesnt change a thing... Ive learned a few things in the last 15 years handling WC claims for a large insurance company..  Had to laugh about the deny first comment  :hah: this isnt the 1960's anymore, insurance companies are audited by the states they do business in and that kind of stuff can turn into huge fines for unfair business practices...  Nevermind the fact that in some states, you can have a doctor say you can never work again due to your work injuries, yet be on surveillance climbing a ladder with roof shingles on your shoulder and still have a judge award you benefits..

my advice if you keep getting denied is just forget the lawyer and just file a claim with the workers comp board yourself, this will get you in front of the judge and you will get the chance to make your case....  :Twocents:  anyway, sorry to be off topic, cant wait to install my steering column on saturday!!!!

Thanks for the info, good luck with the column installation  :2thumbs:

JamieZ

Finished off the brackets to mount the linear actuators.

Wicked72

got part of my new quarter aligned. almost done getting it all straight. then on to playing with some surface rust in the engine comp.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

twenty mike mike

As you can see, she's a real blonde.

The70RT

Quote from: myk on January 31, 2014, 11:07:34 AM
Stay strong, brother.  Your wife and your car need your strength and devotion...

Thanks MYK....trying  :2thumbs:

Ryan.C

got the engine bay in epoxy primer. its been a long time comming
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

timmycharger

Rebuilt the steering column and installed it with the wheel..  :yesnod:

timmycharger

Baldwinvette77

myk

Quote from: JamieZ on February 01, 2014, 06:47:10 PM

So awesome.  You could probably sell that design!
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

mr70charger440

On my 70 Pulled engine, rebuilt engine, painted engine bay plum crazy purple and drove it to work everyday for the last month oh and had three inch exhaust with an H pipe and flowmasters put on with R/T tips, within the last 3 months. Now its back to body work. Hope to have it painted within a few months.
68' Charger R/T (restored)
70' Charger (In progress)
68' RoadRunner (Backburner)
68 Coronet 440 (Backburner)
68' Dart (Sold)

twenty mike mike

twenty mike mike

Quote from: timmycharger on February 03, 2014, 06:14:57 PM
:2thumbs:

That looks great. Do you happen to have measurements for placement of the console brackets?

Dino

Very nice!  Good job   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

myk

Quote from: Dino on February 04, 2014, 07:39:01 AM

Very nice!  Good job   :2thumbs:

Would you use electric motors for your headlight doors?  I wonder if we could hire him to make those brackets for us lol...