News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

Installed my new turn signal switch from Mega parts.  Seems I need to trace down a short somewhere in the left front signal now.

myk

Fixed my 'speedo by installing a new cable and clocking the pinion gear housing correctly!
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

1974dodgecharger

myk

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on April 17, 2014, 11:15:32 PM
Took apart the tranny lol...

Hang in there man; you'll be back on the road eventually...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Ghoste

1974dodgecharger

Yeah but I still need to take apart the tail part and figure everything out lol. Gonna need a new crossmember also...among other things.

Ghoste

twenty mike mike

The transmission is finally installed. I've been otherwise occupied for the past few weeks and haven't done much more than that, other than taking the dash harness and steering column back out and removing the brake lines, so I can paint both sides of the firewall properly.

timmycharger

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on April 17, 2014, 11:42:00 PM
Yeah but I still need to take apart the tail part and figure everything out lol. Gonna need a new crossmember also...among other things.

Holy Crap!

ottawamerc

I did the annual oil change, wow $90 for a oil change and I did the labour :icon_smile_blackeye: That racing oil is $$$ oh well its only once a year. I was happy to see that there was no metal particles on the magnet drain plug and when I cut open the oil filter there was nothing there too  :dance: :dance: Now if only some decent weather would come North so I can get it out of hibernation!

Scott :cheers:
This hobby is more than just our cars, it's the people you get to meet along the way!!!

WHITE AND RED 69

Got my 67 charger arm rest recovered in leather to match my seats. Also added about 1/2" more padding. Much nicer now with the armrest.  :coolgleamA:

Now all the console needs is cupholders. 
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

1974dodgecharger

Beautiful. ...

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on April 18, 2014, 07:31:31 PM
Got my 67 charger arm rest recovered in leather to match my seats. Also added about 1/2" more padding. Much nicer now with the armrest.  :coolgleamA:

Paul G

Yes it is beautifull. Which seats are those?
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Rosco

That actually looks pretty cool!
Can you still open the console compartment?
"She needs premium, Dude! PREMIUM!!"

myk

Quote from: Rosco on April 19, 2014, 01:26:06 AM
Got my 67 charger arm rest recovered in leather to match my seats. Also added about 1/2" more padding. Much nicer now with the armrest.  :coolgleamA:

Yeah.  Did you replace your console compartment lid with one from a '67?  Meanwhile, the Charger and I, along with a friend and his '76 Regal are the last ones to leave the local cruise tonight:

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

WHITE AND RED 69

Thanks guys!  :cheers:

Quote from: Paul G on April 18, 2014, 08:55:01 PM

Corbeau GTS II seats with suede centers.

Yep. It's fully functional so I can still store a bunch of junk that I'll never use.  :lol:

Quote from: myk on April 19, 2014, 03:44:34 AM
Yeah.  Did you replace your console compartment lid with one from a '67?  Meanwhile, the Charger and I, along with a friend and his '76 Regal are the last ones to leave the local cruise tonight:

I was told it was out of a 67 but I'm not sure what the difference is between a 66 and 67? But it fit almost perfectly and now feels way better with the armrest there.  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

JamieZ

Swapped the plug wires....a few of them look like someone used a pair of pliers on them

Besides, I'm a sucker for the stock orange look

But then I had to spend the rest of the day doing yard work instead of playing with the cars :(

myk

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on April 19, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

Yep. It's fully functional so I can still store a bunch of junk that I'll never use.  :lol:

Yeah.  Did you replace your console compartment lid with one from a '67?  Meanwhile, the Charger and I, along with a friend and his '76 Regal are the last ones to leave the local cruise tonight:

I was told it was out of a 67 but I'm not sure what the difference is between a 66 and 67? But it fit almost perfectly and now feels way better with the armrest there.  :2thumbs:

Ok, but what I'm trying to understand is how you installed the '66/'67 lid on the '69 console, since the '66/'67 hinges from the back, while the '69 console door hinges from the side...

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: myk on April 19, 2014, 05:56:13 PM
Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on April 19, 2014, 05:42:19 PM

Ok, but what I'm trying to understand is how you installed the '66/'67 lid on the '69 console, since the '66/'67 hinges from the back, while the '69 console door hinges from the side...

Where the hinge usually bolts, gets a angle bracket. Same goes for the other side except you need to add holes to fasten. Then the 67 armrest sets on and screws to the angle brackets .
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

WHITE AND RED 69

Yep. Bolts in the exact same holes as the 69 lid does. As long you have the brackets.   :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Bob

Worked on my taillights a bit. I have the sockets to replace yet.

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

XH29N0G

Cleaned up my cluster and installed it with LEDs
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....