News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

Had the dent wizard take out a door ding that i had had on the car since i bought it, remote oil filter moved the coil to a better spot.
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

NHCharger

Replaced the stock rocker arm assemblies with a nice set from Mancini Racing. These are made in the USA by Harlan Sharpe.
Only thing left to do(this year) is replace the $20.00 Vato Zone fuel pump with a nice Borg Warner that I also got from Mancini.

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

RIDELIKEHELL

What do you have around your fuel line? Thx for posting the PROFORM photos  :coolgleamA:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

70 sublime

I just pulled the cover off my car and drove it outside to sit in the sun
The snow is all gone and the salt is all gone so today will be my first spin since fall
Once around town and get some fresh gas  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Dino

I filled it up again, but that's only because I've been driving the hell out of it!   :drive:    :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RIDELIKEHELL

Waiting to get outta work early this afternoon to drive the 68 for the first time since Nov 2014  :coolgleamA:
AMD POSTER BOY

kokxville

Installed the rebuild wipermotor today,hooked up the wiperwasher and cleaned the norzels.
No she's all technically done and i have made a appointement on the 23th of april at the dmv to have it licensed  :woohoo:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

NHCharger

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on April 12, 2015, 07:43:54 AM
What do you have around your fuel line? Thx for posting the PROFORM photos  :coolgleamA:

Insulation.  http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/KeywordSearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&Ntk=all&Jnar=0&itemPerPage=60&Ne=1%2B2%2B3%2B13%2B1147708&searchTerm=893-17101

I had some fuel delivery issues last year so I insulated the fuel line to prevent boiling the fuel/vapor lock.

Marc- I took some pics of the throttle linkage set up for you yesterday. Message me your email and I'll send them to you.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

charger1972

Finally , some nice weather . So went for a ride .

71_Charger_R/T

Took some photos to advertise it for sale......

RIDELIKEHELL

Thx I'll pm you  :cheers: Link to add for your car please 71 R/T ...I know a 3rd gen buddy who may want another
AMD POSTER BOY

ODZKing

Nice day yesterday, Martha and I changed the plugs in the 73. A project since you have to get most of them from under the car.
The old ones were not as bad as I thought they would be.  No oil, just a white-ish gray on the tips.
I had thought it was running quite rich but apparently not as bad as I thought they would be.
Then started it up and ran it for a bit. On to the next project this week.

nvrbdn

they made me take the day off today........  :scratchchin:  and its pretty nice outside.......  :scratchchin:  so the car went up and adjusted the upper control arm.

Looking at the oriiiginal paint under that inspection plate makes me wonder if I should go back to original?...... :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

up at working level sure makes it easier. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1BAD68

New tires, brakes and a fresh tank of fuel. Ready for summer

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Ghoste

Seems to be progressing nicely there Brian.

keith88

Installed new filler tube ,washed waxed  got ready for the cruise season and went for a ride. :2thumbs:

1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

timmycharger

After blasting and painting my seat frames and tracks, started the assembly last night.  Had to put the legendary foam kit together, re do the burlap and hog ring everything together. Got one side done last night.   Didnt have any felt for the bottom side handy so the wife generously donated an old yoga mat that worked perfectly.

next week I should be ready to slip on the new covers.

myk

Wow that's impressive work-good for you...

Meanwhile, I'm trying a half inch phenolic open spacer to see if it helps the 'carb temps...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

HeavyFuel

Installed the Firecore Plug and Play dizzy recently.   Best the engine has run for me so far.....

Cool temps in the evening this time of year....45* or so.......let's just say it's been alot of fun to drive.   Big blocks love cold air.   :icon_smile_wink:

myk

Quote from: HeavyFuel on April 24, 2015, 12:53:46 PM
Installed the Firecore Plug and Play dizzy recently.   Best the engine has run for me so far.....

Cool temps in the evening this time of year....45* or so.......let's just say it's been alot of fun to drive.   Big blocks love cold air.   :icon_smile_wink:

Yeah, it's almost like a different car at night.

In any case, I had the car's toe-in set at 1/8" total today, and I THINK the car's Hotchkis suspension is finally dialed in.  Of course on my one day off it's raining so I can't really play with the car at all... :eek2:
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

bill440rt

Rebuilt the lower column coupler again, the repro seals out there keep splitting over time for some reason.  :shruggy:

Had to replace an A/C actuator cable in the '69 (Classic Auto Air), cheap plastic thing. Also, the electric servo motor that operates the defrost/dash/floor vents. Another inferior component, there's a plastic gear that keeps stripping out inside. I wish CAA had a better fix for this...  :rotz:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Lord Warlock

Today, finished up the braided steel lines in the engine bay, adjusted length of heater hoses, bought a new battery and installed it, then got the motor cranking over trying to pull gas from tank to pump, probably didn't work, will be priming the lines and trying again this weekend.  Figured if I was cranking it can't stack stuff on it anymore, cleaned it all off and its looking nice in the garage.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.