News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What have you done with your Charger lately?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, August 19, 2012, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Got the seats and tracks sorted out.  A previous owner (or a shop) had the seats and tracks mixed up so that the seat belt retainer clips on the front were outboard.  So I swapped the tracks from seat to seat, because you still need the seat adjuster to be outboard.  Then of course, my seat back release was on the wrong side so I had to swap the backs side for side.
All is as it should be now.

comet_666

Bolted in my new restored wiper motor.

Bob T

Started it up for the first time in 4 1/2 months after being away.
Tipped some gas down the carb and a few pumps and it fired right up. Sounded so good.
Raining and stormy today so going for a cruise tomorrow
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

xoman60

Installed a fire extinguisher mount to my front seat. Replaced hood turn signal lenses. Converted the 2 inner taillights for 1157 bulbs and put led's in all 6. Changing out the engine wire harness from yearone to the post 1970 system over the next couple days. New dual field alternator, regulator and ballast resister. Changed out the dist., and wires a month ago and it's running better than it ever has since I bought it.

fy469rtse

Can you post a pick of how you mounted that extinguisher , would like to do the same ,
and I think that's the best place ,

xoman60

Will do but fyi it's a bracket made for front seat installation. I didn't make it. I will get info on it and post later with a pic.

Steve1578

Nothing yet :( picking mine up this weekend!

RIDELIKEHELL

Sandblasted & painted my rear drums...bought new rubber as well but new to make a video of the old ones BURNING OFF!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

TexasStroker

I dumped a little av gas down the carb and started the Charger today...despite having the gauge cluster, radio, heater controls, center vents, glovebox, trim, and dashpad out.

I also bagged up some parts from past projects.  It was nice to get something done and hear the car run again while trying to sort out the dash pad issues.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

don duick

welded a pair of subframe connectors and installed a pair of Toyota hilux bucket seats.

74bluecharger440

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

timmycharger

Got the motor off the stand after the refresh, bolted on the heads, next step is to dial in the bellhousing and get ready to mate the motor with the transmission. 

Mopar Thunder

Took her to her first cruise on Saturday night  :2thumbs:

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

c00nhunterjoe

Finally got mine to the running point after major upgrades this winter and brought it home saturday!

Charger-Bodie

Took the windshield out of my 68 yesterday, Augered holes in the dash for the am 8 track that i installed. I am amaxed by how good it actually sounds. Reinstalled the windshield, put in a new trunk mat, and replace a cracked a pillar trim.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

grdprx

Installed a carburetor spacer, took it for a little test drive. 

Stegs

go it back from the exhaust shop this weekend

New system from the manifolds back.

Went with same size pipe, New H pipe, and went with magnaflow mufflers, tying into brand new charger tips

Like the sound of magnaflows under some load...very quiet at idle....

So far so good!

keith88

Went to 1st cruise on sat and drove it to work today! :2thumbs: :drool5: :cheers: :yesnod:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

Ghoste

Pedal2Metal

Just sold it. Now (patiently) looking for '68 440.
32 Oakland V8, 42 Hudson Pickup, 58 Messerschmitt KR200, 60 Caddy Eldorado Biarritz Vert, 65 Ford GT40 351/Webers (CAV), 69 Shelby GT500, 68 Charger 440 R/T, 71 Hemi Cuda Vert 4-Speed Tribute

Mytur Binsdirti

I brought mine down to RK Motors in Charlotte, NC.

Ghoste

Mytur Binsdirti