News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4 Speed hump placement

Started by lilwendal, February 04, 2006, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Anyone out there have an easy method of locating the correct position for a 4 speed hump outside of actually mounting the tranny then adjustung the hump before welding?  Doing a conversion and was wondering if there is a measurement reference point I could use.  Any help would be great. Thanks

Troy

Yes, just drop it in. :D There are indentations on the floor and the hump only fits one way.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drop Top

lilwendal

dodgeboy67

I WAS GONNA ASK THE SAME THING......THAT DOES SOUND TOO EASY.....

DAMN TROY, YOU AND DROP TOP SHOULD WRITE ONE OF THEM "CHARGERS FOR DUMMIES" BOOKS...LOL

YOU GUYS KNOW IT ALL

Troy

I'll take some pictures. Seriously, it's waaaayy easier than lining up the z-bar bracket... :D

Troy

dodgeboy67

lilwendal

Thats going to be my next task,  The Z bar backet.  Any tips?

Troy

Quote from: lilwendal on February 14, 2006, 07:00:50 PM
Thats going to be my next task, The Z bar backet. Any tips?
Yep, there's a 'V' shaped notch in the frame that points right at it. I have pics somewhere but I have to dig them out. Forgive me for being slow but I've been working 12+ hours per day.

Troy

Chryco Psycho

there is an Oval hole in the inner fender , the bracket should center on the oval hole looking in fron the wheel well