News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAM! Fender tag say's 276 gears. What size stall for that? ? ?

Started by skip68, February 05, 2006, 10:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I've been looking at stall converters and finally found my gear ratio. :icon_smile_dissapprove: OHHHH Shhhh*%%$&. :bawling: I don't think there is a good stall for my build with those gears.  My goal is gear venders with 410's but that will be next winter..........................440 30over,  850 holley, Torker intake,  gold series roller rockers, ?56 cam,  Ross race pistons,  Dart stage 5 ported race heads,  Forged steel crank,  D.U.I. dist.  Well, at least I'll get good gas milage with those gears  :shruggy:    Chuck................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Chryco Psycho

With a K56 cam you need a minimum 2000 rpm converter with it even with 2.76 you should be able to maintain 2100 on the highway depending on tire size

skip68

:2thumbs: Thank's Chryco,  I'm just worried it won't get out of its own way plus stay engaged down the road.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!