News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Horny teachers

Started by 1970Moparmann, September 05, 2012, 07:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

'Teacher of the Year', 33, 'had three-month affair with 15-year-old student'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2197298/Teacher-Year-33-month-affair-15-year-old-student.html#ixzz25bCj76f0

Teacher Accused of Having Group Sex With Students on Video
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/teacher-accused-of-having-group-sex-with-students-on-video/

Married teacher accused of sex romp with student
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-05-31/news/31903588_1_cindy-mauro-horndog-high-city-teacher

Texas teacher accused of having sex with teen student
http://www.kens5.com/news/Texas-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-student-161622135.html

Don't they know a Friday night at a local bar would provide the same benefits.  I've been waiting for years... :rofl:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

stripedelete

Our society keeps postponing adulthood, therefore, younger teachers, even in thier 30s, are having difficulty differentiating students from peers.  :Twocents:       

Indygenerallee

QuoteOur society keeps postponing adulthood, therefore, younger teachers, even in thier 30s, are having difficulty differentiating students from peers.

Could not have said it better myself!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

2Gunz

I wish I had teachers like that in school.

I might have actually learned something useful.

Tilar

I only had one or two teachers that were something to look at. My 2nd grade and my 7th grade science teacher, but she was married to the principle. The rest of my teachers looked like something out of a bad acid experience.  

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mike DC

QuoteOur society keeps postponing adulthood, therefore, younger teachers, even in thier 30s, are having difficulty differentiating students from peers.

People wouldn't be postponing adulthood so long if modern society wasn't postponing their adult salaries & opportunities for so long.

stripedelete

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on September 08, 2012, 11:49:59 PM

People wouldtn't be postponing adulthood so long if modern society wasn't postponing their adult salaries & opportunities for so long.

Actually, the young are those with the opportunities today. Unless, of course, they spent 6 years and $120K studying 12th Century Interperative Dance, "CSI", or decided at 18 they wanted to be a pro football player.  Engineers, accountants, and programmers, are flying off the shelves, and the trades still exist.

But, when did a crappy first job, POS car, and three guys in an apartment, go away?

Tilar

People wouldn't be postponing adulthood so long if... 

...If parents would get off their dead ass and teach their kids they don't deserve anything they didn't work for. They need to create their own future and stop waiting on someone else to hand it to them on a silver platter.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nh_mopar_fan

People wouldn't be postponing adulthood so long if modern society wasn't postponing their adult salaries & opportunities for so long.

Say what?  :smilielol:

charger_fan_4ever

Its just not like it was 30-40 years ago. If you had a university degree in a certain field it was pretty much standard you go to the top of the company for starters.

Now people out of university with a degree are working in fast food joints and retail stores as nobody wants to take a chance on a person with no experience unless its for pennies.

The standards keep getting higher and the salaries are going the the other direction. Atleast thats how it is here in canauk land.
:Twocents: