News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

business recomendations

Started by derailed, February 06, 2006, 07:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

I was thinking maybe an area for sources, good or bad experiences in regard to Charger parts or services rendered by an individual or business. Some tips and pointers of people who to deal with and possibly stay away from in the internet world and beyond.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 07, 2006, 03:44:50 PM
Dude, you need to get out more. ;D

---> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html <---
I don't think that's exactly what he's asking. I'm considering it as long as someone can figure out how to keep the lawyers away... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

derailed

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on February 07, 2006, 03:44:50 PM
Dude, you need to get out more. ;D

---> http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,24.0.html <---
Not really what I had in mind. I meant a section where for example a member was considering taking his motor to a machine shop or if somone was looking to purchase parts from someone they are unfamiliar with they could post in this section for advice on this individual or company and get peoples feedback from there experiences with them. Eventually there would be a pretty big catalog of places and people in there and we all know HLPAG would be in there for newcomers to hopefully see. I dont see where there would be any legal problems with people relaying there experiences on here but I guess anything is possible.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

I think that a place to recommend a particular facility would be a good thing. however I can also see where bad mouthing a company or a person would lead to legal issues. Maybe just have a section of good recomendations, and not allow anyone to post things that are negative/ slandering.

Who am I kidding, we have too many people who can't keep from bad mouthing people to allow that.