News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee in Portland- Bull -same car?

Started by MoparMotel, September 08, 2012, 02:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMotel

I remember Bull posting something about this car how he posted an ad on craigslist about some girl rear ending it. Now it looks like it's for sale. I like it and it looks pretty clean, would you be afraid to buy it?

Reconstructed title doesn't bother me much as long as it can still be registered street legal with no issues and was repaired correctly.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/3246417607.html
1968 Dodge Charger

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Wasn't that car just on CL in the east, a few weeks ago? The pass. side was still apart, then. If the same car, it got fixed fast!  :popcrn:

kikgas01

Why do people place ad`s with no phone numbers? There has been several times I emailed people with no responce......

tippytoe

Quote from: kikgas01 on September 08, 2012, 04:07:42 PM
Why do people place ad`s with no phone numbers? There has been several times I emailed people with no responce......

Same here ! That is one of my biggest pet peeves with craigslist ads (next to continous horrible spelling). I don't understand why if someone really wants to sell something, why don't they put a phone number so they can be contacted IMMEDIATELY, rather than playing email tag with potential buyers that can stretch for days.  :brickwall:

marshallfry01

That's not the same car. The one that was rear ended by that girl texting was for sale for $3,500 just about a week ago and came with all the parts. This guy said he started with only a shell. The car looks great. Is it worth $23,000?
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

bull

Yea, same car. I recognize the house. I went by his place about two weeks ago and saw it sitting outside, repairs finished.

Before buying my 68 I went for a test "ride" (he wouldn't let me drive it) in this blue 69 next to it but it's no longer for sale. He has a 340 in it.