News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Long Have I Been A Member Here? - Don't Jump To Conclusions.

Started by TPR, September 12, 2012, 08:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TPR

Sounds like an obvious question as my profile says July 25, 2007, 05:38:46 AM, BUT that was when I re-signed up after forgetting my password.
For a long time I never used to log in as I just lurked. I have only made a few posts.
So, I have been around here since before 2007. (before the current DC logo was on the sites homepage)
Is there any way to trace this information based on my email address as my email has not changed?
Part of the problem is I now cannot even remember what my old username was.
I searched through the massive list of members looking for what I thought my old name could have been, but I didn't spot it.
Not really a big deal, just curious after I received a message from another forum I go to saying; "Happy 10 Year Anniversary!" from signing up.
Made me think.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Troy

Well, that's an interesting question with a long answer. Your original account was likely on the old site (dodge-charger.com) which went away. This site replaced it. Notice the missing dash in the name? When you created a new account it allowed you to use the same email address because it hadn't been used yet on this site. That's also why you can't find your old user name or any posts here. I do have a copy of the old site still floating around (not publicly visible) and I may be able to look there for answers. It's a bit hard to access though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TPR

Thanks for your reply Troy, I figured it had something to do with the 'old site'.
I wouldn't spend too much time on it, it was just a thought I had. I'm sure you've got more important things to do.
Cheers,
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com