News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dynomax mufflers

Started by steves66, February 07, 2006, 01:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steves66

I am getting ready to purchase myself some Dynomax mufflers. There are a couple of different types that I have seen, the Super Turbos and the Race Ultra Flows. I have never owned any Dynomax mufflers, so I would like to find out which is the better choice. I don't want a restrictive muffler and I would like to have an aggresive sound. Any recommendations/advice would be appreciated.

myk

Most of the blokes in here run the Ultra Flows, including myself.  These don't guarantee the most aggressive sound output, just high performance...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

steves66

Thanks myk! The Ultra Flows are probably more aggresive sounding than the Tubos, would you agree?

firefighter3931

Quote from: steves66 on February 07, 2006, 02:48:15 PM
Thanks myk! The Ultra Flows are probably more aggresive sounding than the Tubos, would you agree?

Steve, go with the 3in ultraflows....you won't be sorry. Yes, they are more agressive than the Superturbo's.

R2 asked for my opinion on his 493 combo which had Flowbastards on it and i steered him towards the 3in Ultraflows....he is now one happy camper. Nice idle...deep but not obnoxiously loud. Hammer the throttle and you'll luv the bark !  :devil:  Best of both worlds !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

steves66

Flowbastards

:smilielol: :smilielol:
That's exactly what I am looking for, a deep mean sound that's not obnoxious.

myk

Damn it...I didn't go with the 3 inchers.  I was just concerned with getting "Ultra flows" on...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"