News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

business card or flyer

Started by psykicpup, August 05, 2005, 03:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

every couple of months I see or meet an other American car owner over here
but very few know of any others!
there is only the AAC to  join & be part of...............
can we PLEASE  have a calling card/leaflet that we can download & print off
lets face it very few people remember a web site unless they have it in they're hands....
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Beer

A Chevy Avalanche Board I belong to does this, they call it tagging. Basically a Brochure with the website info is downloadable from the site, members print it out and carry them around in their cars. When they see a car (or in this case a Chevy Avalanche) they pull out a brochure and put it on the windshield for the owner to learn about the website. They have a Forum for tagging. Basically if I tag someone I post it   Tagged a Black Avalanche in Bath Maine..., the tagg-ee would frequently post (if he/she chose to visit the site) that was me! great site, thanks for the heads up...

Anyways, works well over there to pass the word about the site, maybe something worth trying here :cheers:

Cheers
Beer
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Drache

I did the same sort of thing. I made D-C.com business cards and then handed them out to all the MOPAR owners I met during car shows.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

Quote from: Beer on August 05, 2005, 09:28:50 PM
A Chevy Avalanche Board I belong to does this, they call it tagging. Basically a Brochure with the website info is downloadable from the site, members print it out and carry them around in their cars. When they see a car (or in this case a Chevy Avalanche) they pull out a brochure and put it on the windshield for the owner to learn about the website. They have a Forum for tagging. Basically if I tag someone I post it   Tagged a Black Avalanche in Bath Maine..., the tagg-ee would frequently post (if he/she chose to visit the site) that was me! great site, thanks for the heads up...

Anyways, works well over there to pass the word about the site, maybe something worth trying here :cheers:

Cheers
Beer

Thats sounds exactly the sort of thing I meant only I didnt even consider the Tagging bit

DFPA and proud of it!

CFMopar

something like this?
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Drache

One thing though is what are the copyright issues with using the "M"? Chrysler might have some problems with is considering we aren't part of them and if someone goes "tagging" and gets mad cause they scratched his/her car... I dunno... dont mine me!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

CFMopar

Im sure if we arnt profiting from the M logo it would be fine.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

psykicpup

wouldnt need to have the 'M' ..howabout the new top of page lofo once its sorted & a brief descript of the site?.......

DFPA and proud of it!