News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why is there two differnent instrumet bezels for a 68 Charger?

Started by PocketThunder, February 07, 2006, 05:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

I sent my dash bezels into Dave at Performance Car Graphics and he just e-mailed and said that i have a "wide right side cutout" bezel, (and that its junk) so i need to find a better core.   

I called him and asked what wide right side bezel meant and he said that there were two types in 68.  A wide one and a narrow one.  News to me.  So, does everyone know about this and am i the only one in the dark?

Anyone with a wide right side bezel core? :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

8WHEELER

UMMMMM  I would like to talk to him about that. I have worked on 68's for 28yrs and never
heard of any ribbed 68 Charger or Coronet rally dash being different  :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Is he referring to the piece above the glovebox?   I havent heard of different ones myself.  He has restored a lot though.....maybe you can call him to confirm his statement.

I know a lot of the glovebox bezels warp over time and sometimes they are too far gone to remedy.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Sounds odd to me. I'm no expert but I'd say the guy is off base.

PocketThunder

He is referring to the instrument bezel.  I'll get a call into him at the end of the week and talk to him about it.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."