News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transmission shop wrecked my Charger

Started by THE STIG, October 05, 2012, 06:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Isn't there a statue of limitations or something being so long.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Hard Charger

shoudn.t be. makes it look like you have just trying to work things out.
There's always small claims court.

Liability is clear. The value of the loss is not.

THE STIG

Sorry I've been busy and forgot to come back and give all the updates. I got the car back right after Christmas and the shop that fixed it opted to fix the deck lid rather than replace it. I went in with an open mind and was very plesantly surprised by the job they did. It actually looks like it never happened. I got to talking to the guy about replacing my quarters and rockers too, and he said I'll need a new trunck floor and outer wheel houses to make it all right. Can anyone recomend a good trunk floor? I've heard the AMD is about a 1/2" short.

Hard Charger

i just had AMD full floor installed, it went well. the Valance corners were difficult.

Ryan

Quote from: THE STIG on February 02, 2013, 02:25:34 AM
Sorry I've been busy and forgot to come back and give all the updates. I got the car back right after Christmas and the shop that fixed it opted to fix the deck lid rather than replace it. I went in with an open mind and was very plesantly surprised by the job they did. It actually looks like it never happened. I got to talking to the guy about replacing my quarters and rockers too, and he said I'll need a new trunck floor and outer wheel houses to make it all right. Can anyone recomend a good trunk floor? I've heard the AMD is about a 1/2" short.

The trunk floor was short for me but others have said it slid right in. Go figure.
The corners from AMD are great in my opinion. The extensions make things difficult and people often think that the corners are the problem. The extensions just need some lovin to tighten them up, and you'll need to slice the quarters to get them to line up to the extensions as the quarters are a little short at the bottom.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA