News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New three word game..................................................

Started by skip68, October 07, 2012, 12:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

polywideblock

Fred

to make room

Geez, I just read the bullsheet thread all over again.  Doesn't make that much sense without the please help thread as. In fact, it probably ever only made sense to the 4 of us (I include  nvrbdn )

JB400

for the bonfire

Like I said in the hijack thread, you have to read both at the same time to get the full effect of the situation.  I wonder if Skip is ready to walk the lizard?

Fred

on the hill

when I read it you only had the one link up.    re skips lizard...........I didn't know he had one.

JB400

side, which later

He doesn't that I know of.  It was part of the threads.  I'm still reading the help thread.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 31, 2013, 01:31:49 AM
side, which later

He doesn't that I know of.  It was part of the threads.  I'm still reading the help thread.

I was joking but I don't remember half of what was said in my thread. I might get stuck into it now.

Fred

JB400

for all things.

I'm trying to figure out where the monkeys came into play.  Earliest thread I've found is the female body thread.

Never mind.  I found out.  It came from here.....            http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95248.25.html

Fred

great and beautiful

oh yeah, we were in the trenches and we were trying to save skip from the funny farm and we had animal crackers in our soup............it's slowly coming back to me.

Fred

better or worse

not bad but that's not it. There were too many to count. should have made a note of them at the time.

JB400

for all to

That's the only thread I've found about monkeys with paddles.  Maybe I've  :brickwall: too many times.  Or, maybe it's the popcorn :popcrn:

polywideblock

Fred

polywideblock

Fred