News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbirds with Power Windows

Started by Arnie Cunningham, October 09, 2012, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnie Cunningham

I have seen documentation for two of the known power windows Superbirds.
One is the loaded Hemi car and one is the special ordered yellow four barrel auto car.

Now we have someone who has seen a white one.

Interestingly, the valance panels just on ebay speak of a Petty blue car that was painted
white.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Superbird-Front-Fender-Extensions-and-Bottom-Valance-Originalparts-/271069744067?hash=item3f1d040bc3&item=271069744067&pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

This is the reply I received when asking about the blue paint:

It is Petty Blue original paint. The superbird these are from was a 440 4speed car with center console and power windows. I understand this combination of options made it one of three produced. Unfortunately this car met its demise over twenty years ago. It was very badly rusted throughout and completely neglected. The best surviving parts were salvaged and I have these front end pieces. I will likely obtain more body pieces from this car in the near future. I'm not sure which ones yet.

- bosco4costanza

bosco4costanza is his ebay username

Does anyone know any more about this car?
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Arnie Cunningham

Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.