News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Corporate wife gets busted.

Started by 70charginglizard, August 05, 2005, 04:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

TheGhost

Um.... okay..... somehow, I don't think this would have gotten posted if it wasn't about a DCX employee's wife....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70charginglizard

Quote from: Ghost on August 05, 2005, 04:31:55 PM
Um.... okay..... somehow, I don't think this would have gotten posted if it wasn't about a DCX employee's wife....

"about a DCX employee's wife...."

Thats why I posted in the off topic sections.

It just cracked me up when I saw it.

Another example of those Germans coming to America and trying to do things there own way and failing miserably because of it.
70charginglizard

SirNik73

i think its funny because they are subing thre noses at the US once agian.   hey lets face it, if your gonna be in american respect americans, and their laws. i mean yeah under age drinking is the norm... i'm 21 and thus i contridute to underage drinking all the time. but an open house party come on. and if the german drinking age is her excuse she must be super dumb!   :ahum:

PS you can't drive til your 18 in germany, i'd rahter be driving then drinking. O the germans   :image_294343:
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Andrew

psykicpup

SP she had an over 18 party or over 18yr ols ..... was the newa slow oe summit?
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger4404spd

Trying to get all the neighborhood kids drunk and talk them into buyin a POS new Charger.....BWa hahaha

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Charger4404spd on August 05, 2005, 07:03:36 PM
Trying to get all the neighborhood kids drunk and talk them into buyin a POS new Charger.....BWa hahaha

hehe

Sounds like she at least knows how to throw a good party, I would have gone.     She thought she could get away with it, "OH, drinking age in Germany is 18".     Like the cops give a crap about that.   The cops here come down so hard on any partying, which I think is lame, but ya, underage drinking is bad I guess.   Just hate it when they bust a good party, that's all.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

41husk

Thats a lot of beer to make me buy the new Charger :rotz:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Drache

The legal drinking age in Germany if I remember correctly is 16 for beer and wine and 18 for liquor
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Lightning

Quote from: Drache on August 05, 2005, 09:41:16 PM
The legal drinking age in Germany if I remember correctly is 16 for beer and wine and 18 for liquor

that's what it said in the article......
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.