News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Ariens snowblower. Built like an old Mopar.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 27, 2012, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Any of you guys into old Ariens snowblowers?  This one is from 1974.  It's a 8hp 32" monster.  I got it on eBay and scrubbed the crap out of it.  This thing will go another 40 years.  They built them strong back then. Before and aft.  I paid 400.00 and drove 5 hours each way to get it. No regrets.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger RT

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

LaOtto70Charger

Ariens are great.  I have two.  Walk behind 28", and 48" for the GT.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on October 27, 2012, 09:41:30 PM
www.snowblowerskids.com   :Twocents:

You can thank me later  :cheers:
Thanks, here's another interesting idea.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Snow-Blower-Roller-Skid-REPLACES-ARIENS-02483859-/110780285887?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb0503bf

P.S  Just ordered a new Ariens name plate and shute crank knob for it off eBay last night.  God bless the net.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jb666

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on October 27, 2012, 09:41:30 PM
www.snowblowerskids.com   :Twocents:

You can thank me later  :cheers:

I'll thank you NOW.. GREAT product!! I just ordered a set... My driveway is a nightmare, these will really help.

You can't beat an Ariens... Especially the older tanks...

ODZKing

Ha!  Yep, they sure are.  I have 2, one that is probably around the same vintage and one from the 60's that finally gave up 2 years ago.
I was going to get another engine for it but never got around to it and as all other things I never fix, it's in the shed out back collecting dust.
They are tanks!    :2thumbs:

Mytur Binsdirti

Frosty The Snowman has a big smile on his face knowing that the snowblower is coming to town.

1969chargerrtse

You guys ever see the attachments that come with them?  Amazing!!

My buddy has a rare wheel barrel attachment.

1969chargerrtse

1970Moparmann

That thing has all the adapters.  VERY COOL.  Shit, the only thing missing is the beer holder? :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

1969chargerrtse

1969chargerrtse

Todd Wilson

I got about that vintage tiller that was my grandpa's bought new.  Its a very nice unit and looks brand new.   Use it every spring for garden or flower beds and clean it up and put it back in the shed!

Todd

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 30, 2012, 10:15:51 AM
I got about that vintage tiller that was my grandpa's bought new.  Its a very nice unit and looks brand new.   Use it every spring for garden or flower beds and clean it up and put it back in the shed!

Todd

Sweet.  Nice for it to be from family.  Post a pic sometime.

1969chargerrtse