News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

31 Nash rat rod , im ditching mopars for ever turning into a chevy guy NOT!!!

Started by moparstuart, November 04, 2012, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn:  I think this lovely young lady must be steves daughter

moparstuart

moparstuart

JB400

Are you going to lose that fuel cell?  I'd put a keg in it.  Or one of those Mooneyes spun aluminum gas tanks.

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 23, 2012, 12:24:11 AM
Are you going to lose that fuel cell?  I'd put a keg in it.  Or one of those Mooneyes spun aluminum gas tanks.
:yesnod: :yesnod:  or maybe lose the rear roll pan and put one of those tanks in

Steve P.

Yep, that is our older daughter Kristina. She was over cleaning the house and spotted the car back on the trailer. I figured it was a good time to pop off a few pics..

As far as human fitment goes, O M G!!!!!!  People back in the 30's had to have been midgets!!! Yeah, I know the top has been chopped, but if it had been 2 feet taller it still would have no room for a linebacker like me.. I have had less trouble climbing in and out of a full on drag car..

Like everything else there will be some things Stu will need to address, but for the most part this car is exactly what a RAT ROD is... Myself, Rat Rod is ok BUT,,, for me,,,, I would have to split the body down the center and widen it by at least a foot.  You all know I have issues with my back and legs, but peddle room in this car is NIL. I can't wait to see what changes Stu and son make to her.. Of course the 392 HEMI will make a wonderful change. A MOPAR rear end would be a must for me also.. That Camparo rear chunk has to go.. hahahaha...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on November 23, 2012, 02:54:19 AM
Yep, that is our older daughter Kristina. She was over cleaning the house and spotted the car back on the trailer. I figured it was a good time to pop off a few pics..

As far as human fitment goes, O M G!!!!!!  People back in the 30's had to have been midgets!!! Yeah, I know the top has been chopped, but if it had been 2 feet taller it still would have no room for a linebacker like me.. I have had less trouble climbing in and out of a full on drag car..

Like everything else there will be some things Stu will need to address, but for the most part this car is exactly what a RAT ROD is... Myself, Rat Rod is ok BUT,,, for me,,,, I would have to split the body down the center and widen it by at least a foot.  You all know I have issues with my back and legs, but peddle room in this car is NIL. I can't wait to see what changes Stu and son make to her.. Of course the 392 HEMI will make a wonderful change. A MOPAR rear end would be a must for me also.. That Camparo rear chunk has to go.. hahahaha...

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

:drool5: :drool5:   6k for this 392  , too bad i can not afford that  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Ghoste

That does suck Stu because I can SO see that between the fenders of that Nash.  :drool5:

Steve P.

Maybe you can make a deal on the whole bundle?? I spy some real goodies on that frame.. ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JB400

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on November 25, 2012, 02:04:43 PM
Maybe you can make a deal on the whole bundle?? I spy some real goodies on that frame.. ;)

Frame is already sold because the guy ran out of cash and the new owner put a 350 chevy motor in it LOL  
how fitting .  i will just keep looking , no hurry as i dont even have the car yet , there will be the right deal out there for me .

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 41husk on November 26, 2012, 02:47:19 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
Thats a totally different one then the one i'm interested in by you allen

On a positive note Steve messaged me the car finally got picked up today in florida
who knows maybe i'll have it by christmas

moparguy01

i think you'll have to make it a sawzvertible to fit in it stu. :D I'm sure your all sorts of antsy to see it in person!

moparstuart

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 26, 2012, 06:39:26 PM
i think you'll have to make it a sawzvertible to fit in it stu. :D I'm sure your all sorts of antsy to see it in person!
what would make you think that   :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Steve P.

It's really not bad if you are under 5 feet tall... lol.... I drove it once again around the block just to say I did and then up onto the trailer. I had to drive it with the drivers door open so I had room for my "brake foot", but I believe with some better planning this car is very doable even for my with my bad back... For around the block anyway!!!!   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

nvrbdn

your right allen. that car would fit you perfect.  :scratchchin:  any room in the garage allen? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart