News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Extended Voting just announced! BE INFORMED

Started by 1970Moparmann, November 05, 2012, 08:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Due to the overwhelming number of voters expected to turn out for this Presidential election it was just announced, in an effort to ease congestion at the polling booth's the election process will be extended to three days. On Tuesday November 6th All Republicans are to report to their district polling station to cast their vote. On Wednesday November 7th all Democrats can cast their vote and Thursday November 8th will be used as an extended voting day for anyone who cannot make their scheduled voting day. Pass this on to all you friends and family to ensure you do not arrive on the wrong day!  :nana:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Chryco Psycho

Mr.Woolery

Thanks for doing your part to uphold an honest democracy.  ::)
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

oldschool

Quote from: Mr.Woolery on November 06, 2012, 06:55:58 PM
Thanks for doing your part to uphold an honest democracy.  ::)

WOW!!!  the title of the forum is the lighter side.do you think that was meant to be serious? give us a break......... ::)
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

JB400

I thought all politics was a laughing matter anyway.   At least until we have to pay taxes :eek2:

odcics2

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on November 05, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
Due to the overwhelming number of voters expected to turn out for this Presidential election it was just announced, in an effort to ease congestion at the polling booth's the election process will be extended to three days. On Tuesday November 6th All Republicans are to report to their district polling station to cast their vote. On Wednesday November 7th all Democrats can cast their vote and Thursday November 8th will be used as an extended voting day for anyone who cannot make their scheduled voting day. Pass this on to all you friends and family to ensure you do not arrive on the wrong day!  :nana:

Looking back, apparently you forgot to mention to the folks voting on Nov. 6th. what year to show up.....   :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

1970Moparmann

You are 100% correct.   

Put your seat belt on...... :RantExplode:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

JB400

cdr

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 03, 2012, 12:59:51 PM
You are 100% correct.   

Put your seat belt on...... :RantExplode:

i have my 5point belts on.

can you say STOLEN ? :RantExplode:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr