News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiper arm color on 1968 Charger

Started by 4402tuff4u, February 09, 2006, 03:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

Does anyone have the right color for the wiper arms beneath the cowling (inside arms)? I did a search and came up empty. The ones on the Charger now have overspray and appear unpainted. Leave them alone or paint them?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

bill440rt

The wiper linkage was bare metal. You could Scotch-Brite them & use a stainless steel paint for a close look if yours are rusty. Or, strip the existing paint overspray off yours & clear them so they don't rust in the future.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Rick Keesler

If you're refering to the linkage arms under the dash connecting the wiper motor to the pivots.....on all of the Mopar cars that I have ever had, they have all had a gold cad plating no matter what the body style.