News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

replacement parking light bulb for inner light on 69 charger taillight

Started by resq302, February 09, 2006, 07:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resq302

Can anyone tell me which light bulb would work best?  I have to replace one of the inner parking light bulbs on my 69 charger tail lights.  This is the only one of the 3 bulbs in the tail light assembly that does not light up when the brake pedal is pressed.  I have located some correct bases for the bulbs but the voltage is too high and bright.  Makes them brighter than the parking light bulb on the stop light section.  The original light bulb number has long been discontinued and I am sure someone out there has had a similar problem and came up with a superceded bulb number.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T