News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Do you have some pictures of the dash from Instrument Specialties?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

neat little vid. also had a few others from GYC that were on there also. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

djcarguy

well the awsum red Daytona is not in the display trailer now. guessing that means its back in the shop getting some finish work.  or the sad possibility it got loaded and shipped east,, well sad for me and great for tom?    still dream of that test driv- -- maybee ride in it before it ships thousands of miles away,boo hoo only to beee seen in pix and or car magizines out here on the west best coast..    :'( :'( :'(  well guess i will see it some in season 3,, not the same after seeing it come back to life in person over the last few years..  think i need a hug or wing car of my own.      i have too see that pretty Daytona again,i just have too,,,time for a pill and some sleep i guess.. 

Well Tom it was great meeting you and seeing ya red Daytona. lets me know if you ever get back slumming out in back woods oregon again..hahaha   later been fun an little sad. DJ :D

r4daytona

Dj,  car is still there getting "odds and ends" done.  Those guys are really great about finishing up all that little stuff.  I would like to get a copy of the judging book they use for reference and learn alot more about all the little details.  Dj, I do plan on being over that way again to help with other things.  I developed a friendship with Mark and those guys and I'm not the type of guy, now that my car is done, to just say thanks and see ya later.  One thing I promised is to help him sort out all the parts cars you see in that back lot.  He's got a ton of parts, but it's a pain to look thru them and wastes alot of time.  I told him I'd try to sort and organize them so I intend to keep my word.

djcarguy

Any guess as to when it may ship??  i asked dane if he wood bee down,he ask when i did not know?   bet ya want it home but now with winter its safer out here than in a truck for a few months,i think.
    well i plan to stop over at shop when it gets above 20 ish degrees here,its damn cold and they say worst this weekend down single digits.
     hey Tom i sent eee to bee proud new owner of a nose cone for my toy,to go with my tona wing.latter   stay warm out on the wroung coast,haha.DJ   Merry an happy holidays  :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: r4daytona on December 03, 2013, 11:01:18 AM
Dj,  car is still there getting "odds and ends" done.  Those guys are really great about finishing up all that little stuff.  I would like to get a copy of the judging book they use for reference and learn alot more about all the little details.  Dj, I do plan on being over that way again to help with other things.  I developed a friendship with Mark and those guys and I'm not the type of guy, now that my car is done, to just say thanks and see ya later.  One thing I promised is to help him sort out all the parts cars you see in that back lot.  He's got a ton of parts, but it's a pain to look thru them and wastes alot of time.  I told him I'd try to sort and organize them so I intend to keep my word.
:cheers: I can't wait to see the final product with you behind the wheel doing a smoky burn out  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

r4daytona

I hope they show it as well,  Thought it would be cool for the show.  Not only showing one of their cars doing it but also a customer doing it.

wingcarenvy

So cool! It turned out AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see it on GYC.

moparstuart

Quote from: wingcarenvy on December 10, 2013, 11:48:36 PM
So cool! It turned out AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see it on GYC.
hey moose for once we agree on something
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

djcarguy

hey tom got message,  I let dane an  john nwcharger know.,by ee eeeeeee.

well let us know how an when an that it beeeee all good,all the best an happy holidays ta ya an yours--ya alls.all da best DJ out west :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Car looks awesome & in the video looks great!

Please get them to get those 1156 inner tail bulbs out of there & put in some 1095's!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

r4daytona

LOL  I saw what was pointed out by the brightness of those bulbs.  No worries those will be changed to match.  They probably just didn't have enough of the right ones or those just got put in by accident to do that video clip.  Thanks for the compliment about the car.  It turned out way better than what Mark and I initially planned for.  Still a few little details I want to go over myself that I didn't want to bother them with.  Problem is that I now know that car inside and out and have become familiar the Dave Wise judging book he uses as one of his references so knowing my OCD tendencies I will probably go over things myself.  Not much really to go over but it will be fun learning.

I will probably get a new side stripe to get it centered and this time I won't pull as hard to get it to laydown.  However, the angle and front/back are correct. I don't mind things being pointed out that I can improve, it's the way things are put.  Lets face it, there are some people here that don't like my car simply because some people don't like the way Mark comes across.  We know who they are .. the first ones to point out something wrong, but never man enough to say something decent.  Until those people know him personally, they should just keep their mouth shut.

THe car is awesome and runs like a raped ape!  Can't wait to take it to the track!!

djcarguy

moparstuart

hope you get her soon TOM   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Charger-Bodie

Sure has come a long ways. Enjoy it.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on December 17, 2013, 09:07:15 PM
Sure has come a long ways. Enjoy it.
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:  HATER       still love you buddy   :icon_smile_big:

WINGR

Looks great, congrats. Great job Mark and crew. Enjoy.

WINGR/Steve

djcarguy

WELL WHO;S GOT THE TRACKING CODE AN INFO TO FOLLOW ITS TRAVEL HOME? WITH PIXS???? :popcrn: :cheers:

djcarguy

Well whos got info ,,,WHERE IS THIS RED DAYTONA TODAY?????????????

STU,,TOM,,ANYONE   HAVE INFO AN PIXS???????????????????????

OOOH MERRY CHRISTMAS AN NEW YEAR AN TELL US NOW WHATS THE TRACKING CODE OR IN TRAILER CAMARA ACCESSS CODE FOR OUR MOPAR FIX????????                  IAM WAITING---TOM--OR STUART??
        :D :D :cheers: :2thumbs: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :cheers: :D :D :scratchchin: :Twocents:

r4daytona

It's suppose to be here tomorrow late afternoon.  Garage is ready.  I wish it was a spacious as Marks shop!!

billssuperbird

Budnicks

Quote from: r4daytona on December 28, 2013, 06:32:18 PM
It's suppose to be here tomorrow late afternoon.  Garage is ready.  I wish it was a spacious as Marks shop!!
:cheers: I'll bet your like an expecting father with a new born coming home... enjoy  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

djcarguy

]]

WELL DID IT SHOW UP????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HAPPY NEW YEAR..DJ  ???

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

r4daytona

Quote from: Budnicks on December 31, 2013, 02:40:15 PM
:cheers: I'll bet your like an expecting father with a new born coming home... enjoy  :2thumbs:
Yeah, kind of like that, or like that anticipation of waiting to get into new chicks ... well you get it, I'll keep it clean.  Anyway,  car did not make it yet.  Was all set but then got a call that something went wrong with the rigs fuel line to that is getting fixed.  Last I new it was in New Jersey.  Once it's back on the road they have to go to Connecticut and Mass. then to me.  Of course the weather is suppose to be shitty from house in Angola NY all the way to the coast. 

Oh well. it is what it is.