News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Northern Wisconsin is going to get 10 to 16 inches of new snow today again. They just got that much over this past weekend too :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ODZKing

The winter that wont end ... continues.
4/16/14 - 27F at 10:30 am  :brickwall:

Mytur Binsdirti

That's what my yard looked like this morning here in eastern MA. It's almost all gone now, but they salted the roads again. :brickwall:

Bob T

A storm came through and toppled a 8m date palm across the neighbours lawn just missing the house right at the second she drove past it into the garage. Lucky timing or it would've been across her suv with two children inside.
Temperature definitely dropping and the long summer is over , lots of rain and wind.
Quite a few boats broke moorings and smashed into the sea walls in the harbour.

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

polywideblock

that would be ex cyclone Ita   gave QLD a canning early in the week

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Bob T

Quote from: polywideblock on April 18, 2014, 03:22:14 AM
that would be ex cyclone Ita   gave QLD a canning early in the week

Sure was. South Island is still getting hammered, we missed most of it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9956222/Rescue-from-raging-waters

And the royals were here ( yawn ) and now you've got em poly  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

JB400

Looks like an active weekend weather-wise here in the Midwest :yesnod:  Tornadoes expected Sat. and Sunday.

b5blue

Be careful I saw that coming on the news!  :eek2:   We are going to hit 80's down here today.  :icon_smile_big:

Back N Black

Snowing up here in Canada!, this time last year i had 500 miles on the Charger. Its been sitting since November, I'm thinking if its worth owning a charger anymore. :rotz:

green69rt

Quote from: Back N Black on April 25, 2014, 11:18:13 AM
Snowing up here in Canada!, this time last year i had 500 miles on the Charger. Its been sitting since November, I'm thinking if its worth owning a charger anymore. :rotz:

Not serious, right?!!!

Bob T

Quote from: Back N Black on April 25, 2014, 11:18:13 AM

Damn, that takes 6 months driving away from you, I'd really struggle with how you way up North and the Finns and Swedes miss out on so much car fun time...
I've  done over 8000 miles in mine since getting it legal in may 2012
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Chad L. Magee

We made it all the way up to 91 degrees F yesterday :icon_smile_cool:, dropped down to 50 degrees F overnight and are expecting 70 degrees F today.  Unfortunately, we got behind the storm front so little chance for much needed rain on our side of the state....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

RECHRGD

Snowing in N.E. Washington State this morning.  Supposed to be mid 70's in a couple of days.......
13.53 @ 105.32

JB400

Literally, just dodged a bullet. Funnel cloud went over my town, but no tornado.  Other people in my area, not so lucky.  5 or 6 confirmed tornadoes to the South of me in Joplin, in KS, and in OK with confirmed casualties.  Town just 20 miles west of me received tornadic damage as well.  Other confirmed tornadoes to the North and East of me as well. No reports of damage yet.

Mother Nature at her worst today.

myk

I wish it WAS cold out here; 96* so I guess it's time to give my electric cooling fan a workout...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Dodgecharger74

74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

polywideblock

had a cold front come through  its raining and   its down to 25 * C      :rofl:

indetrucks

90 F here in Southern Ca.
Has to install my window AC unit just so I could sleep last night.    :o

8WHEELER

Just over 90 here 45 minutes east of Seattle, yes it set a record high  :yesnod:  but no AC   :shruggy:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

myk

Quote from: 8WHEELER on May 02, 2014, 12:55:27 AM
Just over 90 here 45 minutes east of Seattle, yes it set a record high  :yesnod:  but no AC   :shruggy:

Dan

No AC here either; I just sleep in the Charger with the windows down if it's too hot inside...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

polywideblock

had a polar blast come through yesterday its 12*C (55*) and freezing   :yesnod:  50mph winds don't help   .heater came out for the first time this year last night  brrr

adauto

Its a balmy 47 here right now. My carhart jacket is becoming a permanent fixture. My cars have yet to see daylight!  :eek2:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Tilar

Mid 60's here and on the way up. I went and got my fishing license yesterday for the first time in 20 years. Going to go see if I still remember how to cast a line.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brads70

Quote from: adauto on May 04, 2014, 11:24:55 AM
Its a balmy 47 here right now. My carhart jacket is becoming a permanent fixture. My cars have yet to see daylight!  :eek2:

Wussy! :nana:  That's balmy after the winter we had. Maybe setting up someone with a GTX would make you feel warmer?  :wave: