News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Well I'm still waiting for temps to hit 70's during the day so I can resume paint/body work. I get cooler mornings but average 80 something all day for the most part here in mid Florida. I gotta hit weekend temps in the 70's for enough time to work my body fillers so for now I do small nit picking projects. 
  How cold are you?

67_Dodge_Charger

28 degrees at 2:45 PM here in Missoula, MT.  Warmed up 5 degress, we had 5 to 6" of snow fall last night.  Not driving until the snow idiots get off the road.  Robert

JB400

Here in Misery (excuse me, Missouri), we're in the 40's near 50, but by monday, we'll be in the teens in the morning

b5blue

Gee my A/C just kicked on as I read that.

cdr

Quote from: b5blue on December 08, 2012, 04:52:16 PM
Gee my A/C just kicked on as I read that.

MINE just did also ----------81 here in KATY TEXAS
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

billfury

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

nvrbdn

around 50 here in illinois, but had been riding the motorcycle to work so far still. will be lows in the 20's and highs in the 30's and 40's next week. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Lennard

Mytur Binsdirti

Mopar Nut

32 here in Utah, that was at 5:00 PM.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Chryco Psycho

86* here in Panama but then it is always 86* LOL

Aussie_Charger

26 degrees celcius (79 fahrenheit) in Ozland.... and its supposed to be day 9 of summer  :flame:
Chrysler and Nissan have one thing in common, they get banned for winning races

FlatbackFanatic

29 degrees, and expecting 4-6 inches of snow over night. MN (Twin Cities)
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Charger RT

It's 1 AM and 67 degrees. Being just east of you B5 my weather is always close to yours. I did have my charger out today.
Tim

Brads70

27F here in Canada.... about 2 hours north of Buffalo NY

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

about 70, I think... Was too busy to really check  :coolgleamA:

Fred

We had 37 degrees celcius (98 fahrenheit) yesterday and loved every minute of it.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on December 09, 2012, 01:15:42 AM
We had 37 degrees celcius (98 fahrenheit) yesterday and loved every minute of it.
Oh, chill out, will you  :smilielol: :smilielol:

my73charger

24 degrees this morning with a high of 25.  High of 15 degrees tomorrow.  We really need a couple of feet of snow though...

1970Moparmann

35 and CRAPPY!  Rain, dark and terrible.  I wish I could move out of this crappy weather state.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ODZKing

38 @11am here in Syracuse.  Yesterday got upto over 50 and mid week last week we broke a record.  70 on Tuesday and Wednesday day back to 30's and it snowed!!!   :lol:  70 one day - snow the next - only in Syracuse!

1973rallye

um... minus 26 Celsius. For my friends in the USA, thats friggin chillin..
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

ODZKing

Quote from: 1973rallye on December 09, 2012, 11:51:48 AM
um... minus 26 Celsius. For my friends in the USA, thats friggin chillin..
:o OMG, where the hell are you?

67_Dodge_Charger

Coollddd 17 degrees F this morning and bright blue skies, real cool looking with snow on every tree and every car, truck, Charger.  Only 7 inches of snow fell Friday night but no wind so far, that is a true blessing other wise we would have below 0 temps.

:cheers: Robert