News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnout.dawg

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Are you paying attention to the song?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

Are you listening to iTunes on your head?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

Isn't music the international language?

Mopar Nut

What international language do you speak?

burnout.dawg

Would English be the international language?

Mopar Nut

Is English the only language you understand?

burnout.dawg

Isn't it enough?

Understand French, Spanish and German...don't speak it though. And you?

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Mopar Nut

JB400

Can you have too much of a good thing?

burnout.dawg

Mopar Nut

Why should I share?
Quote from: burnout.dawg on September 08, 2013, 02:55:58 PM
Understand French, Spanish and German...don't speak it though. And you?
I speak French as a second language, English is first. My wife says I use too much French in the house though.

burnout.dawg

You wouldn't want too much of a good thing would you?

I used to cuss out loud in German but everyone knew I was cussing anyways...so I quit.

Mopar Nut

When is too much of a good thing enough?

burnout.dawg

Are the good things enough?

I learned German cussing from my grandmother. Where did you learn French?

Mopar Nut

When are you not good enough for yourself?

burnout.dawg

Isn't it human nature to be most critical of ourselves?

Fred

wouldn't it be better to be a fan?

I speak English, German, Swedish. I find the English language is the best for cussing

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

do you blow ?

I speak English and know a few unsavoury words in Vietnamese,   all the better to tell them to get out of the way  :yesnod:

burnout.dawg

Who has bubble gum?

Only ones I'm asking to move out of the way are the bicyclists and they thoroughly understand English!

polywideblock