News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Wasn't he looking at he/she's only?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cavemanno1

Don't you think after they talk me into eating kenguru burger i had enough of Australian cuisine?

No,they didn't even told me about it :flame: tried kenguru,buffalo,shark crock but not vegamite!

you should have seen her/him,she was stunning but...... :-\

polywideblock

nothing wrong with kangaroo  is there?

hard to catch though   :icon_smile_big:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

Isn't it a little tough? 

Never had it, just assuming :popcrn:

MxRacer855

Is it okay for me to chime in not having any clue where the topic is at?  :lol:

cavemanno1

They have a tendency not to jump around a lot after being ran over by trucks,do they?

Everyone is welcome,more the merrier!
                                                        Kengurus taste very good,law fat and not chewy at all,taste like chicken! :lol:

Mopar Nut

Have you ate at the Road kill café?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

cavemanno1

Do you mean that roadkill cafe where they done that '68 charger?

polywideblock

don't they have rules preventing "roadkill " being served up in roadside diners ?

wild   they tend to have various "worms " so they must be COOKED really well    :yesnod:  which goes against what the gourmet chiefs say  but the stuff in restaurants is health inspected  etc.

Ponch ®

Quote from: polywideblock on January 23, 2014, 10:02:45 PM
don't they have rules preventing "roadkill " being served up in roadside diners ?

wild   they tend to have various "worms " so they must be COOKED really well    :yesnod:  which goes against what the gourmet chiefs say  but the stuff in restaurants is health inspected  etc.

but aren't rules meant to be broken?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ram07

Wouldn't that depend on who you're asking?

polywideblock

what would the person say that had just "shooed" the maggots to the other side of the plate ?

shearers will tell you that is what lettuce is for (for the maggots to hide under ) :lol:

Ram07

could you not have fresher food to avoid that?

polywideblock

weren't we talking about roadkill surprise ?

cavemanno1

Does someone not paying attention?  :slap:

Mopar Nut

Aren't we too broke to pay attention?

cavemanno1

Does it involve money to pay attention?

Mopar Nut

What else do you have to pay attention?

polywideblock

so attention is a millionaire how many times over ?

dyslexic teddybear

geez.....offline for a week and you're still talking about how much to pay attention?

polywideblock

was that really a statement ?

only just started again   ;D

JB400

Do you need to go back to school to find out? :nana:

dyslexic teddybear

hope not.....I hated school.....didn't you?

Mopar Nut

I don't remember, wasn't that too long ago?

polywideblock