News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 08, 2013, 07:51:42 PM
Do they have link where I could watch seasons 1 and 2?
season one is in this thread go back in it and look , season 2 starts tonight
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

those links are dead stu. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

projectanimal

Oops..... I meant season 2 starts tonight!  I guess I'm just hoping there will be a 3,4....   :2thumbs:

They have a great shot of the Daytona arriving for a NY client!  Going to be a hell of a build!

Mark - LOVE your new ride!!! Great choice for an upgrade from the Magnum!!!
And nice drift when you surprised the guys!!  :cheers:  :coolgleamA:
northwest CT

mopar0166

Great show last night, almost missed it but rushed home to see it.   :cheers:

r4daytona

Glad you like the show last night.  I am the guy from NY with the Daytona. Hopefully people will see that Mark did listen to peoples feedback and there is more about the cars and mixed in is a bit or the "reality" stuff to appeal to a wider range of people other than just a car guys.  He actually does a better drift coming out of a bridge for a commercial he did for Chrysler.  How did you like my pinewood derby daytona?  :icon_smile_cool:

TruckDriver

Mark needs to release the show on more channels though, that more people actually get. Or release the shows on DVD's so a guy can but them and watch them.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

r4daytona

Hi, right now,from what I understand, Velocity has the rights to the show -- just the way the business works.  He is though planning on making DVD's to sell.  If enough people wrote some nice comments on the Velocity Facebook and "liked" the Graveyard Carz facebook, all those little things add up and maybe some channel like History or TLC would take notice ??  Worth a shot.

Chargen69

i knew we were going to see more of the drama stuff, but really?  only work we saw was cutting a few panels out and a frame rail? I watched the whole show, and I'll probably watch the whole season, you do such great work, dont skip out of showing it to us.

(ps, i know it's already in the can, just wishing)

Chargen69

I really hope we see more of the daytona being built, i like chargers more than challengers

Chargen69

Kudos for getting a show together and getting on tv, been there tried that, know what kind of hell that can be

ACUDANUT

They don't show much on any work being done.

ACUDANUT

Trick my truck and overhaul show 100 percent more work than these clowns.

projectanimal

R4daytona - nice project and VERY cool you were able to give GYC a chance to make it better than Factory!   Can you post some progress pictures on here? I assume we will miss a lot of the progress on the show....   :shruggy:
I know they most likely have filmed A LOT of work on the cars In the shop, but the editing is a bitch to make the show fit in the time slot. 
Last night was a good mix, but hopefully once they get their feet planted better they can show more details of the cars!   :cheers:
northwest CT

r4daytona

Animal -- thanks, he has not sent me any pics, but I will try to get some to post.  I do know Mark has tried a couple times, but gets some kind of error.  Their skill is incredible and I'm very the joke I made to kim at Passion4mopars led to me meeting up with those guys.  He is trying to find that balance to make as many people happy as possible. However he knows he won't please everybody. I'll try to get some photos.

Charger-Bodie

The guy may be really good at what he does and a vast wealth of knowledge, but I hate how it always seems like hes talking down to people. like his quote about only a handful of people in the world can do that......maybe that's part of his plans for the show. To be the Jr Ewing of the mopar world. Just rubs me the wrong way. sorry.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 09, 2013, 02:57:44 PM
The guy may be really good at what he does and a vast wealth of knowledge, but I hate how it always seems like hes talking down to people. like his quote about only a handful of people in the world can do that......maybe that's part of his plans for the show. To be the Jr Ewing of the mopar world. Just rubs me the wrong way. sorry.
you love him we know   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

moparstuart

some early stuff he did before the show

#1     http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dX1UBpHf8i4&feature=endscreen

#2 a   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTHGBQB8XI
    #2 b   http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dX1UBpHf8i4&feature=endscreen

#3 a   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nTXfZ31fV0
    #3 b   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXWekPRZQbo

and you can look up the rest on the right side of the u tube screen

moparstuart

projectanimal

I assumed it may be tough to have progress pictures posted since they are building a show, but maybe a few would be okay!  Either way you're gonna have one killer Daytona when it's done!  my wife and I hope we run into you since we live in CT, but of course we have another year or 2 before we're cruising in ours....  Although once you have it back you'll probably have to go on tour as the GYC Daytona!!  :rofl:

I can see how some of Marks comments may rub people the wrong way, but it seems like a lot of that is just for the show!  How was he when you visited??  It makes me laugh to hear him talk like he is the "only" one who can do that work!  For his own show, he is the only one!!   :nana: :smilielol:

northwest CT

moparstuart

Quote from: projectanimal on January 09, 2013, 05:05:19 PM
I assumed it may be tough to have progress pictures posted since they are building a show, but maybe a few would be okay!  Either way you're gonna have one killer Daytona when it's done!  my wife and I hope we run into you since we live in CT, but of course we have another year or 2 before we're cruising in ours....  Although once you have it back you'll probably have to go on tour as the GYC Daytona!!  :rofl:

I can see how some of Marks comments may rub people the wrong way, but it seems like a lot of that is just for the show!  How was he when you visited??  It makes me laugh to hear him talk like he is the "only" one who can do that work!  For his own show, he is the only one!!   :nana: :smilielol:

he comes off as an arrogant bastard , but you can tell most of his comment are sarcastic and tongue and cheap stuff.

r4daytona

Animal, CT is not that far.  Have you ever heard of the Syracuse Nationals?  It's a hugh show (about 7,000 cars!!! ) it is all makes and models though.  It's about mid-state NY.  Anyway, right now the plan is to go to that this year.  I realize this may be a drive, but perhaps it's something to consider?  We could probably meet if you like.  As to how was Mark when I was down there?  Very welcoming and down to earth.  In fact all the guys were like that.  Mark does have the sarcastic sense of humor, but can take it just as well as dish it out.  Daren, very dry and quiet sense of humor.  One of those guys that plants a seed in your head.  Here's an example:  I called this weekend about some stuff, Mark put me on speaker phone and said : "say hello Daren" ( he was in the shop also) Daren said to me "Hi Tom, you know scrap is pretty high right now, you'd probably get more for your daytona as scrap than what it's worth"  I told him (tongue in cheek)  "now you've hurts my feelings"  Daren said: "It's all bondo,it's worth nothing"  I said " oh, so then it's still worth twice your challenger"   I knew it was all in fun and and mark called him a jerk, again, all in fun. Royal, pretty quiet, more serious, best friends with mark since they were kids. Josh, nice guy, younger and learning as he goes.  My best friend and i are horrible to each other when we are together, but we respect each other because we know each other.  Perhaps it comes across as egotistical, but Mark is the first ones to ask questions if he doesn't know something.  I think we all get "pumped up" when we do something right or get the "man I nailed that" when we do something good.  Like when i was with this chick... oh, thats another story :smilielol:     Like I've said before, it's not staged, it's just four guys busting on each other.  Some people are way to serious about this.  Lets put it in perspective, he's not solving global warming or performing brain surgery, He just a guy that loves Mopars and is trying (with no financial or technical help) to develop a fun show about Mopars.  And whats the harm in that.

Mopar Nut

The shows are excellent.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mopar4don

I agree they are excellent!