News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"moparguy01" & moderators

Started by Charged, February 11, 2006, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charged

I have cleared out all messages except one from "moparguy01" and everytime I attempt to send him a PM...I get an error that reads:

"Send report
PM could not be sent to 'moparguy01' due to the max. PM limit."

Whats wrong?

moparguy01
Im trying to get you the info, but having trouble getting it to you due to this problem. If you like, I can give you a call instead if you PM me your #. I guess I should be able to recieve PM's but not for sure.

-Charged

golden73

I believe that means his box is full. He will have to delete some messages for you to send him one.

Blown70

Tell RUSS to get off his butt and delete some messages. ;D

LOL

CB

same for ''F8 69 CHARGER PUNK'' ;)

mine is B5 blue, Punk!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

andy74

how many messages does it take to fill the pm box up?

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

How many do you allow yourself Troy?  1,000 :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparguy01

whoops. haha. maybe i should clean that box out huh.

ill take care of it.

Todd Wilson

I didnt think you had enough friends to fill the PM box here with messages!     :icon_smile_big:

Todd

69_500

I was wondering how many messages it took to fill the box. I always clean mine down a bit when it gets to 45 or so. I though that 50 was the max.