News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mad at my delivery boy!

Started by Drache, August 05, 2005, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I get a "Bargain Hunter Classifieds" thing in my mail every week. Well for three weeks in a row it didn't show up and I really thought nothing of it, figured my subscription was cancelled. Then I get billed for those three weeks. Eventually it came down to the delivery boy keeping the classifieds and not delivering them to me. I got three weeks free because of it and the three old issues. This is what I missed:

1968 Plymouth Satellite, stripped to rolling frame, needs rear quarter work and around rear window, comes with complete interior and $1000 worth of replacement body panels $3000 obo CDN.

The week after it was listed for $2500, and the other week I missed it was listed for $2000!

I phoned the guy but he sold it three days before that! The whole car was rust free except a spot on each quarter panel and a small section on the edge of the rear window. There wasn't an engine or tranny for it but it was set up for a big block automatic. Black bucket seat interior was in fair shape too.

I wanna kick the crap outta that delivery boy lol!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Old Moparz

Hide in the bushes with a chain saw & a ski mask, & when he gets near enough, jump out, start it up & yell "DIE PAPER BOY, DIE!!!" & watch what he does.

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Andrew

next time you see him say "hey arsehole, get over here" then explain to him what he made you miss

Drache

Quote from: andrew on August 06, 2005, 04:49:01 AM
next time you see him say "hey arsehole, get over here" then explain to him what he made you miss

He's one of those "ricer lovers" so it wouldn't really matter to him I think.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tomonty

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 06, 2005, 12:55:20 AM
Hide in the bushes with a chain saw & a ski mask, & when he gets near enough, jump out, start it up & yell "DIE PAPER BOY, DIE!!!" & watch what he does.

LMAO!! :haha:  I would PAY to see that..
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Lightning

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 06, 2005, 12:55:20 AM

DO IT!! JusT DO IT!!!!

that would be worth a laugh!  :icon_smile_big:
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

mustanghater

I havn't got my mcg in 2 months and I think my mail man stole it!
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed