News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Video: How NOT to do a burnout... New link

Started by Wakko, July 20, 2005, 02:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Mefirst

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Shakey

I am sure his Mother will be thrilled when he gets home and has to tell her he f**ked her car up!

Telvis

I know that smell too! Nothing worse than a burning clutch disk. Kind of like hot brakes only worse.

generalfan01

who doesnt know how to do a burnout, o wait he was drivin a NEON thats why it didnt work so its all not his fault haha  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

How could he possibly not realize that his tires aren't turning? What a putz. :slap:

I like the guys staning off to the side...sorta waiting for the little 5 watt light in his head to turn on. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

Quote from: Telvis on July 20, 2005, 08:08:12 AM
I know that smell too! Nothing worse than a burning clutch disk. Kind of like hot brakes only worse.

I don't know what is worse than burnt rear gear oil!  Make you want to puke!

Wakko

Oooo, burnt gear oil...definitely puke city.  I kinda like the burnt brake smell..I get it at work all the time.  :D
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Plum Crazy 71

Burnt brake, burnt tire, those aren't too bad.  Burnt clutch and 80W are miserable.  The worst that I have encountered so far was a combination of burnt clutch and 10W30.  But the clutch grabbed like new again, untol the leaky main drenched it again. :sick:

I never did watch it, bandwidth exceeded.
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

Wakko

Clutch smells different than brakes?
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on July 22, 2005, 03:00:32 AM
Clutch smells different than brakes?
Sure smells the same to me. :wave:

BTW, the nastiest automotive smell I've ever smelled was 12 year old ATF that had turned to jelly. :sick: :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Plum Crazy 71

I think that I have an easier time accepting burnt brake than burnt clutch.
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

d72hemi

as for the worst smell. My now Ex-father-in-law had owned a mid 80's chevy van with 350 auto for the last 6 years. last year he came over to "visit"   :flame:   and was haveing problems with the van coolent leak, heater core busted, O2 sensor gone, fuel filter cloged, plus some minor stuff, all one after the other. Then be said that the van was shifting funny. he had NEVER had the tranny fluid/filter replaced!   :o   burnt 6+ year old tranny fluid is by fare the worst car smell I have ever come into contact with. the fluid was BLACK   :rotz:

Ian

Blusmbl

Friction modifier from a burnt rearend smells worse than tranny fluid, hands down.  :icon_smile_shock:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

69_500

Has anyone ever traveled to Thailand before? There is a fruit over there called Durian (not spelled correctly but spelled so you can phonetically pronounce it) that smells like a 4 month old babies dirty diaper. That is the worst smell I can think of.

Wakko

Hey D72, your name is Ian?  Cool...mine too.  Not a common one.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Duey

73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Wakko

Bandwidth exceeded...means try again later.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

well im triying and no workie will try it tomorrow possibly on DSL
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

MoparYoungGun