News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Poor Guy........

Started by mrsskip68, January 07, 2013, 01:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

twodko

Is this a personal story Lisa? No wonder skippy is "different".  :smilielol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

mrsskip68

Nah, someone sent it to me and i had to share!  :yesnod:

tan top

:errr: :scared: aarrrrggghhhhh  , not good  :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

:flame:   And this wouldn't have happened if somebody had locked the front door like she said she did....right Lisa?    :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Skip, why didn't you double check? :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mrsskip68

You know you liked it skippy!  :nana: :smilielol: At least he left you a "tip!" Lol!  :eek2:

Darkman

Oh to be at dinner at the Skip's....... :smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

mrsskip68

JB400

twodko

Fred was there wasn't he? And he clearly got the top " bunk".  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

mrsskip68

Only bunkbed in this house is our daughters. So if you think your going there,.......think again.  :2guns:  :nana: Lol!

Stroker: Not safe for you. Your too easy! I think you might cry.  :nana:  :smilielol:

Darkman: I will make sure he takes the meds and put him in his "Special" jacket! Lol!

JB400

Well, if you'd hold off on the onions :smilielol:  You know I have sensitive tear ducts.  At least you should for as much as you spy on me  ;)  When should we expect to have this formal dinner?   Do I need to bring anything?  Dessert :shruggy: Appetizer :shruggy: Salad :shruggy: How about something to drink, maybe something with an extra "kick" in it :D  I didn't know Skip was practicing his Houdini act.  How long does it take him to escape?

twodko

He doesn't, that's how Lisa controls his "tendency's"  :lol:

lisiecki1

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 09, 2013, 01:55:41 AM
Well, if you'd hold off on the onions :smilielol:  You know I have sensitive tear ducts.  At least you should for as much as you spy on me  ;)  When should we expect to have this formal dinner?   Do I need to bring anything?  Dessert :shruggy: Appetizer :shruggy: Salad :shruggy: How about something to drink, maybe something with an extra "kick" in it :D  I didn't know Skip was practicing his Houdini act.  How long does it take him to escape?

You don't have to bring the salad, but a willingness to toss it probably wouldn't hurt.  :eek2: :smilielol:
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

mrsskip68

Tilar

Dave  

Darkman

Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 09, 2013, 12:41:31 AM
Darkman: I will make sure he takes the meds and put him in his "Special" jacket! Lol!

No need for that Lisa! It woud be fun watching Chuck in his natural habitat

Although....watching him strapped up and a dribbling mess could be amusing too (maybe that could be a possibilities after a few bottles of wine  :icon_smile_big: )
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

JB400

I hope skip is not the one cooking :eek2:  At least put a shirt on :P

Tilar

Quote from: Darkman on January 09, 2013, 08:00:34 PM
No need for that Lisa! It woud be fun watching Chuck in his natural habitat

Boy, Now there's a mental picture I didn't need first thing in the morning.  :lol:
Dave  

skip68

How do you guys think I feel?  I look in the mirror every day.   :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

How many times do you have to replace it? ;)

Tilar

Quote from: skip68 on January 10, 2013, 12:26:15 PM
How do you guys think I feel?  I look in the mirror every day.   :rotz:

You'd think someone would learn from their mistakes.  ;)
Dave