News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black interior with white headliner?

Started by 1BAD68, February 16, 2013, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

Been thinking about this combo for awhile, has anyone seen one before?

Troy

I think it would be weird without other white parts. The factory "white" interior in 1968 was actually "black and white" so it had a black dash, carpet, console, etc. but white seats, head liner, and door panels.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

A383Wing

my factory black & white interior has white seats, door panels, sunvisiors, armrests all in white

carpets, dashpad, console, and headliner are all black,

but this is my 66

Bryan

71ChallengeHer

My 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe had the black/ white interior . With white head liner , with the over head console. I actually changed it to black because my son was 7. And I could just see his little hand prints all over it.  :eek2:

khodne

Quote from: A383Wing on February 16, 2013, 01:25:37 PM
my factory black & white interior has white seats, door panels, sunvisiors, armrests all in white

carpets, dashpad, console, and headliner are all black,

but this is my 66

Bryan

My '67 GTX has this same combination.

ACUDANUT

One of my cars has a white headliner. Everything else is black.

polywideblock

my 71 roadrunner has white seats headliner door pannels and black dash carpet seat belts  its a m6xw

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

A383Wing

so when did they start a "white" headliner, 68??

I have not seen one in a 67 car

Bryan

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bull

My '70 had a white headliner, door panels, arm rests and seats but the dash and carpet was black