News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jack-booted thugs on the move in Oregon

Started by bull, February 23, 2013, 10:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Check this out. A gun ban bill has been introduced in Oregon that would make Stalin grin with pride. How much of this crap is going on in other states?

Read the text: http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/hb3200.dir/hb3200.intro.pdf

charge69

All I gotta say is:  "God Bless Texas" !!    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

polywideblock

their f*cked, they can  join Australia  and other countries with gun bans

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bull

Quote from: charge69 on February 23, 2013, 10:58:56 PM
All I gotta say is:  "God Bless Texas" !!    :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

No kidding. I need to get out of here.

JB400

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: skip68 on February 23, 2013, 11:17:42 PM
Time to get a new address bull.  

Been thinking about that for quite a while now. ID, TX, UT, AZ, MT, WY, OK are all looking pretty good here lately.

skip68

Utah has got some beautiful country without the 500 inches of annual rain.     :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

bull

Mopar Nut

Northern UT. I'm retiring to Southern UT. as soon as I can.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

skip68

Southern Utah is beautiful.  Mr Angry Mike can vouch for that.   

Mopar Nut

bull

Quote from: skip68 on February 24, 2013, 01:32:26 AM
Southern Utah is beautiful.  Mr Angry Mike can vouch for that.  

I was there in August 2011. Loved it.

daveco

I moved to Texas from Oregon in 1984 (thank you U.S. Army) when I go back to visit family I can hardly recognize the place. :rotz:
It's sad, but I'm afraid that state is lost.
R/Tree

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Budnicks

The nanny state of California with liberal srtonghoolds & major crime especially in L.A. & S.F. Bay areas {where I live in the NorCal Serria foothill, it's not too bad, just the big cities} & all the ubber liberal states like New York, Maryland, Penn., Mass., N.H., Ill. {especially Chicago it's murder capitol USA}, D.C. & Ohio, even Washington {because of Seattle area} & Oregon {because of Portland areas}, for mested up strict gun regulations, they have some of the worst crimes in the nation, especially in the liberal strongholds & inner-cities, murder, welfare, minorities, gangs, drugs & crime, go hand & hand... when will they understand ??, it just doesn't freaken work...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

charge69

If people don't wake up to the ever-creeping and growing denial of citizen's rights this Administration is trying to accomplish, there will not be a USA anymore.

Guess it might be time for Texas to again become an independent Republic.

I am not now or ever have  been a big Cowboys Football fan, especially after that carpet-bagging Jerry Jones came in from Arkansas and bought the team but, I gotta admit, the Cheerleaders do look nice!  Once again,  "God Bless Texas"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

John_Kunkel

The proposed Oregon law is a near carbon copy of the "assault rifle" ban enacted in the PRK back in the early nineties. The law is bound to be stiffened by new legislation introduced since Newtown.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bull

In a sense it's somewhat of a comfort knowing that many features of the measures being introduced are so draconian in nature thay can't have much of a real chance of passing. Furthermore, how can many of these items be enforced short of SERT, FBI and ATF teams getting into firefights with holdouts all over the nation? The audacity of the state bills being introduced here and in Colorado, Missouri, Minnesota, etc. really are pretty surreal.

For example, here is what is being reported as part of the language of the Missouri bill:

4. Any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine shall have ninety days from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:

(1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.

polywideblock

john Howard  :eek2: brought in almost exactly the same blanket ban  .then had an "amnesty" and bought back all the "bad guns" at a fraction of there worth. conned Aussie public big time .he raced straight over to "advise" obama on how to disarm the public .

bull

Does Australia have anything that could equate to our 2nd Amendment? Because that's going to be a real game-changer here. It's interesting to me that the very thing our Founders created to prevent tyranny is the thing most likely to provoke it.

polywideblock

nothing at all about a right to bear arms or anthing similar . that was his argument and his mandate to disarm Aussie public for our own good. "times have changed and you don't need a 22 to kill snakes/rabbits anymore"  were "modern, civilised  human beings". only thing that changed is  that the only people with guns  now are criminals/bikies etc

CaptMarvel

Quote from: bull on February 23, 2013, 10:39:41 PM
Check this out. A gun ban bill has been introduced in Oregon that would make Stalin grin with pride. How much of this crap is going on in other states?

Read the text: http://www.leg.state.or.us/13reg/measpdf/hb3200.dir/hb3200.intro.pdf

None of it in Utah, thankfully

CaptMarvel

Quote from: bull on February 25, 2013, 12:03:48 AM
Does Australia have anything that could equate to our 2nd Amendment? Because that's going to be a real game-changer here. It's interesting to me that the very thing our Founders created to prevent tyranny is the thing most likely to provoke it.
Yep....the really sad part is that more and more Americans don't realize that the founders wanted us to have a fighting chance against our own corrupt, out of control intrusive government. It wasn't nearly as much about national defense or hunting turkeys with muskets. We can thank a certain side of the political aisle and their media puppets for this great lie.. :brickwall: