News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: Bigun426 on Today at 11:19:54 AMHave to pull the timing chain cover anyway cause i left the oil slinger off.

FWIW, the factory eliminated the slinger in the late seventies.
Aero Cars / LIMITED RUN DAYTONA/ 500/ SUPE...
Last post by daytonalo - Today at 01:01:43 PM
My trims usually sell on ebay for 850.00 . I have received some new material that has a very slight mark from the processing  . It appears as slight and I mean very slight impression which If I didn't point it out you wouldn't notice . The trims are EXACTLY the same fit along with attention to detail as my 850.00 trims .
625.00 shipped lower 48 . Checks or pay-pal .
Call or text
609-315 two six four zero   
Quote from: Sbird69 on Today at 10:11:45 AMOld Timer...
I joined the FIRST CLUB for our cars in 1976...
I saw these cars NEW and unsold. I was a Dodge Dealership technician and also did Pre Delivery Inspections.
If what we on the front line did and saw means nothing to the members then you might have the reason I have so few posts.
I see more stated 'facts' put out by people that are conjecture or absurd.
Apologies if I offended you but I can assure you my shit is wired tight, as we used to say.

Nobody is offended,

But how are we supposed to know how awesome you are if you've kept everything a secret from us for the last 12 years?

:slap:
Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:20:56 PM
I get the sentiment but I don't drive mine that hard!
Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by moparstuart - Today at 11:32:59 AM
thats what insurance is for  ,  Drive it like you stole it   , or else why  have it 
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by moparstuart - Today at 11:31:19 AM
Quote from: 69hemibeep on May 02, 2024, 08:12:42 AMAround the block twice but then again its still a project.
keeping  the miles low so when i inherit its pristine  :icon_smile_big:
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by moparstuart - Today at 11:26:09 AM
then post alot more about that  , we love hearing your take and the early history of our cars , and any vintage pictures are alway popular   :Twocents:  :Twocents:   
still sitting after all these years .finally retired nursing a bad back to health and finish up.Have to pull the timing chain cover anyway cause i left the oil slinger off.
Charger Discussion / Re: DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTI...
Last post by Sbird69 - Today at 10:11:45 AM
Old Timer...
I joined the FIRST CLUB for our cars in 1976...
I saw these cars NEW and unsold. I was a Dodge Dealership technician and also did Pre Delivery Inspections.
If what we on the front line did and saw means nothing to the members then you might have the reason I have so few posts.
I see more stated 'facts' put out by people that are conjecture or absurd.
Apologies if I offended you but I can assure you my shit is wired tight, as we used to say.
Charger Discussion / Re: Sad News. Rene passed awa...
Last post by Charger-Bodie - Today at 10:03:14 AM
Rest in Piece