News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interview the person below

Started by bull, March 14, 2011, 11:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 16, 2011, 08:32:31 PM

History Channel on the downstairs TV by yourself or snuggle up with your spouse and watch Law and Order for the 1 millionth time.?

Snuggle up with spouse because she will fall asleep in 4 minutes when the TV is on & then I can watch whatever I want.

Q:  How old were you when you first decided that it was a bad idea to climb inside a store window display to pose with mannequins at the mall?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: It's a bad idea?..  :shruggy: I guess I aint posing though.. we have real conversations...  :RantExplode:

cat or dog?..

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 16, 2011, 08:49:59 PM
  :scratchchin: It's a bad idea?..  :shruggy: I guess I aint posing though.. we have real conversations...  :RantExplode:

cat or dog?..

Cat.  You can leave him alone for days and he wont try to hump your spouses leg when you get home. 

Q:  no glove no love or pull out?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 16, 2011, 09:15:51 PM
Cat.  You can leave him alone for days and he wont try to hump your spouses leg when you get home. 

Q:  no glove no love or pull out?

These days I'm fixed so neither... in the old days. No Love.

Q:  Still talk to your first girlfriend?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Steve P.

Others, but not the first.

On the grill or let her cook???
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

greenpigs

I am on the grill because she asked me to be.

Do you like women with thick calfs?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

calfs?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

or calves?   :shruggy:

greenpigs

Ok smart guy, which do you like?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

The70RT

As long as her face and the rest of the body doesn't look like a mans I would be okay with it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

no question?

If your current car was totald.  and the insurance paid market value, would you rebuild, buy a new car as close to the old, buy a different model, or use the money for other things?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Neal_J

If daily driver was totalled, I'd replace it with another beater.  If the Charger was totalled, I'd use the money to restore my 68 Cutlass (which was my dad's, and has languished as the Charger received most of my car-related attention and money).

Q: What, to you, is the meaning of life?

Old Moparz

Quote from: Neal_J on March 17, 2011, 09:47:51 AM

Q: What, to you, is the meaning of life?

There is no meaning. We're just here temporarily to rearrange stuff.

Q:  Can you rub your belly & pat your head simultaneously?
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 17, 2011, 10:02:13 AMQ:  Can you rub your belly & pat your head simultaneously?

Yes.

Q: With your elbow bent and your arms just out from your chest, Can you move your left hand clockwise and your right hand counter-clockwise at the same time?

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2011, 10:51:51 AM
Q: With your elbow bent and your arms just out from your chest, Can you move your left hand clockwise and your right hand counter-clockwise at the same time?

Yes, was that supposed to be difficult? I must be reading that incorrectly :shruggy:

Q: If you were given the chance to change one decision you made at any time in your life would you do it and what was it?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bobs66440

Yes. I would have declined that first cigarette. I have since quit (6 years ago after almost 30 years) but who knows what damage will come to the surface later...

what's your favorite TV show of all time?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

41husk

I prefer Bacon with my eggs, but chicken might be good as well :nana:

If you owned the Big willye daytona as advertised for sale, would you leave iy as is or restore?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Quote from: 41husk on March 17, 2011, 11:30:01 AM
If you owned the Big willye daytona as advertised for sale, would you leave iy as is or restore?

Leave it as is and drive the wheels off it...  :drive:

Q:  Princess Leia or Princess Vespa?

bull

Leia, hands down. But it has to be slave Leia.

If you could pour your 30-50 years of life experience into your past 18-year-old body, how would your prorities be different?

Old Moparz

Quote from: bull on March 17, 2011, 12:21:52 PM

If you could pour your 30-50 years of life experience into your past 18-year-old body, how would your prorities be different?

I'd have bought more Alka-Selzter & have gotten a vasectomy instead of a parts car.

Q:  When you stand in line behind a good looking woman with a short skirt, do look for things in your pockets to toss next to her on the floor & then say, "Excuse me, did you drop that?"
               Bob                

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 17, 2011, 01:08:03 PMQ:  When you stand in line behind a good looking woman with a short skirt, do look for things in your pockets to toss next to her on the floor & then say, "Excuse me, did you drop that?"
Maybe when i was 18 without 30-50 years experience i would have done that.  Now i try to focus straight ahead so the wife doesnt catch me looking.   :lol:

Q:  Your wife is yelling at the front door, your dog is barking at the back door.  Which one do you let in the house?

twodko

The dawg.

Q: You're out cruising in your wicked bad Charger on a sunny day by yourself. You spy a fine example of womanhood hitch hiking. Do you stop and give her a lift or be happy with the fantasy?
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

greenpigs

If she has thick legs I stop as she could help push when it breaks down.

Q  You find a wallet while out walking do you look at just the ID or see how much money is in it also....?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Mr.Woolery

Both...I'd be curious, but that wouldn't change the fact that I'd return it completely intact.

A big disaster is coming, and you have 1 minute to gather your most precious possesions.  What do you take?
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog