News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Charger Discussion / Re: Too valuable to drive?
Last post by nchrome - Today at 06:31:28 PM
l drive mine all the time when moma (wife)lets me. ::)  And I still have a couple long trips planned (the ark in Kentucky, Yellow Stone. Rout 66 :2thumbs: , and a few other places) I build mine to drive and look good not to be a trailer queen or just look pretty. If l could ever get organized to get a few Chargers together and maybe Cruse route 66 and have a great time that would be great. :drool5:
Off Topic Discussion / Re: Missed attachments? Troy…
Last post by hemigeno - Today at 06:28:18 PM
Quote from: Troy on April 26, 2023, 10:39:12 PMUnfortunately, I didn't realize the upgrade had broken the attachments - nor how many were broken - until about a week after the upgrade. It was too late to start over again. So, I'm fixing them as I can but it's much more labor intensive to do it while the site is live. I should be able to recover most (if not all) of them. There's over 300k in total so checking them will take a while. Right now I get an error message for every one that fails and there's thousands of errors per day.

Troy

Dumb question for you, Troy...

The way you're describing the "patch" for photo attachments after the forum software upgrades, it sounds like an absolute mess - which you didn't create, and certainly didn't need.  Plus, it has to go way beyond irritating to get thousands of error messages per day. :rotz:

Here's my question for you:
How long would it take to make the repairs if the site were NOT live?  If it would be down for +/- a day while that were happening, it might be way easier for you than fixing them (more or less) one at a time.  It seems like if we gave everyone a couple of weeks' notice before a planned shutdown for maintenance, that wouldn't be the worst thing...?

Just a thought, and I'm sure I'm over-simplifying things and/or overlooking some major impediment to that approach.

:cheers:

Charger Discussion / Re: Sad News. Rene passed awa...
Last post by bakerhillpins - Today at 05:15:56 PM
RIP
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Polygon - Today at 04:18:51 PM
Nacho, when you took it on the road trip I bet it was very attention getting..
Charger Discussion / Re: Chargers in the background...
Last post by tan top - Today at 03:29:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words Guys ! glad you all like looking at this stuff as much as i do spotting them ;D  :yesnod:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

last screen capture , think second generation behind the plymouth , pretty sure can just make out top of door scoop  :scratchchin:  :P

;g34567893456783456y7uifft6.jpg
rsz_screenshot_253.jpg42234476_2482976871728850_7812596664484495360_n.jpgdh345673456yu34r5t6yu4r5tyued.jpg   
Last post by moparstuart - Today at 12:33:49 PM
No details but I do know he was in the hospital the last couple month and was told he was about to goto rehab facility and got worse and passed
Last post by tan top - Today at 12:26:39 PM
  thats  sad to hear ! RIP BBS Rene

As the valve is opened, the roller will swipe towards the rocker arm shaft. Check the roller contact position at full valve lift.
Last post by hemigeno - Today at 11:39:51 AM
Sad news - thanks for letting us know.