News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TPR

A sunny, smokey Sunday in Sydney. The first day of Spring:
TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Fred

Just beautiful mate.  :2thumbs:

You could be forgiven for thinking today is the first day of Summer as opposed to Spring as it's so warm down here.
Took the charger out for a spin this morning so I'm feeling very pleased with myself.
Life's good!

TPR

Quote from: Fred on September 01, 2013, 02:49:39 AM

You could be forgiven for thinking today is the first day of Summer as opposed to Spring as it's so warm down here.
Took the charger out for a spin this morning so I'm feeling very pleased with myself.
Life's good!

Yep, I'm liking this whole global warming thing. We just had our warmest Winter on record and I've heard it's been warm down your way too.
It's a good time to be alive, and even better when you own one of these!!!
TPR
www.tr440.com

Fred

Quote from: TPR on September 01, 2013, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: Fred on September 01, 2013, 02:49:39 AM

Life's good!

Yep, I'm liking this whole global warming thing. We just had our warmest Winter on record and I've heard it's been warm down your way too.
It's a good time to be alive, and even better when you own one of these!!!
TPR

Can't argue with that.  :cheers:

Mark70s

Hey guys,

Just joined a couple of days ago...

Can't seem to upload a pic but as soon as I figure out whats up ill will post one. Best I can do at the moment is the Avatar pic!

I've imported Down Under a very clean one owner 1970 Dodge Charger 500, had it for about a year and a half now buying up parts to do a nice resto.

Getting pretty close to starting the build and hoping to have it done within 12 months fingers crossed.

That day when your childhood wish becomes a reality and you can't wipe the grin off your face every time you look at her lines... :)

b5blue

Welcome to the forum! Nice 70, I have a 70 also.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

welcome to the site mark. nice looking charger.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mark70s

Thanks guys,

Really happy with this car, almost to good to pull down and restore as it is a very nice survivor, but does have a little rust in the lower quarters and has some very poor paint touch ups on its rear....

I pretty much have the running gear sorted... Been saving my pennies and been buying up! Just lookin for a good paint/panel shop to do the work
That day when your childhood wish becomes a reality and you can't wipe the grin off your face every time you look at her lines... :)

Mark70s

Ok so I think I got the pics sorted so here goes!

JB400

Fred

Q5XX29

I am new to this forum; wish I had found it years ago. Would have been very helpful when I restored my 1970 Charger 500. Back then (1990's), I was into MoparChat, which was when the internet was still pretty young. Anyway, my dad was the original owner of my '70, having ordered it in the winter of '69. Then, I was out of the hobby for a while, and then got back into it, after dallying with some other types of cars for a while. However, my passion for Mopars is reinvigorated lately. Now, I am starting the restoration (or rather, picking up where the last owner left off) of a '68 Charger 383, together with my oldest son (age 14). It will be his car someday. My younger two sons already have their cars picked out too ('68 Dart 340 and then '68 Mustang 390). Anyway, it's been fun looking through these pages at all of your beautiful machines!
dakota_gt on Instagram

nvrbdn

awesome garage. :drool5: the spiral staircase headed to storage???? :scratchchin:  or man cave??? :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Q5XX29

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 02, 2013, 06:45:36 PM
awesome garage. :drool5: the spiral staircase headed to storage???? :scratchchin:  or man cave??? :yesnod:

Thanks! The spiral staircase goes both upstairs (to my kids' loft and gameroom/my aquarium room) and downstairs (to another level of garage). I have three garages in my home. You can see the other one (for our daily drivers) in the one photo with my son standing by the project Charger, and I will post a photo of the lower level...see below. Also, I posted a few pics on another thread that show the space better maybe:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,104155.0.html
dakota_gt on Instagram

JB400

The ceiling above the bar looks familiar.  Norman sheet metal or from somewhere else?

http://wfnorman.com/

Q5XX29

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 03, 2013, 01:12:11 AM
The ceiling above the bar looks familiar.  Norman sheet metal or from somewhere else?

http://wfnorman.com/

The copper ceiling was from somewhere else, but yes, looks like a very similar company.
dakota_gt on Instagram

Dodge Don

cazz

Finn

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Awesome setup!
Welcome to the board and good luck on the project, looks like a really nice starting point. Anymore pictures of the 70?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mauve66

Quote from: TPR on September 01, 2013, 02:45:20 AM
TPR

i don't see any smoke coming off those tires....................... :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

Quote from: mauve66 on September 07, 2013, 04:14:38 PM
TPR

That's because he hasn't set a match to them yet.  :icon_smile_big:

TPR

Quote from: Fred on September 07, 2013, 10:15:00 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on September 07, 2013, 04:14:38 PM
TPR

That's because he hasn't set a match to them yet.  :icon_smile_big:

I was on my best behavior that day. (although I did put on a little display when a passing cyclist got out his camera phone)
TPR
www.tr440.com

bull

A pic from yesterday with my wife's cousin from Germany. I'm over by the LR quarter dusting it off before giving her a short ride around town. Her best comparison was a 140 mph drive on one of the autobahns with her boyfriend in a Mercedes. No, we got nowhere close to 140, but I think I managed to scare her a little anyway.