News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please help!

Started by jar1292, August 20, 2009, 10:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jar1292

omg you guys are amazing in helping me with my color selection im really blown away by how many different cars you guys have pics of posted and I have not seen these before.(wierd!) they are all stunning! now im starting to relize with all these pics it is gunna be a real hard decision as what if i pick the wrong one! thanks for all the help!!!
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

hemi-hampton

The right one would be Code #PVE. :scratchchin:  LEON.

jar1292

the right code to witch car??? im confused? :scratchchin:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

hemi-hampton

Depends, If you want the factory 70 color like whats on Chris's car go with #FK5 Burnt Orange metallic. If you like those other colors you see on my Trunk, That AAR Cuda, Pistol Petes Charger, ect, go with #PVE. Choice is yours, Pick a winner.  :shruggy: LEON.

troy.70R/T

Here is the fender tag from my 70 Charger Burnt orange interior and paint with an alligator grain vinyl top. the code is FK5