News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Hi all,

I was thinking about running these Taylor wires (for my 69' Charger, 383, EFI, electronic ignition, dual field set-up, Mancini Racing distributor, and MSD ignition box):

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/TAY-84272

If I did, what plugs may be best? For instance, ACDelco, Champion, NGKs, etc.?

Thank you for any and all info....
Off Topic Discussion / Re: 3d Printed Dodge Ram proje...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:17:48 PM
Interesting times.
Imagine 15 years ago telling people that one day, THIS stuff would be possible.
Charger Discussion / Re: What has been your longest...
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 03:14:33 PM
I'd like to reduce some of the road noise in mine. I get this way after a road trip. I often feel frazzled and overstimulated like you'd get after running a chain saw or jack hammer for several hours.
It isn't the tires. The floor has sound deadener matting and carpet. I have a complete interior.
Sometimes windows UP or down, the noise is a lot to take. I suspect the engine is a large part of it. I have a big solid lifter cam that does create a lot of engine noise. Underhood, there is a huge difference between this car and others with milder hydraulic camshafts. I've considered stepping down from this cam so maybe this may be one way to kill 2 birds with one stone.
Car Guys Discussion / Re: Have you realized… ?
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:43:10 PM
Slow site traffic could be for other reasons....like validating insanity or pacifying weirdos.
Moparts used to be a great site but their draconian Moderators ruined the place. Some sites are owned by people that don't care whether the forum lives or dies. Others have reasonable management and decent moderators that are car guys first and moderators second.
The latter are the best, in my opinion. They understand that we as fellow enthusiasts are traditionally male, blue collar and "hands on" types of men. We don't look to others to do everything on our cars, we fix stuff ourselves, sometimes with help from others.
If a guy puts a Pentastar on a Pinto, the car is still a Ford. I will not go along with some person's insanity. One fool is enough.
Regarding classics....I feel that a hard line is carburetion versus EFI. Analog versus Computers.
It is hard to believe sometimes that computers have been standard issue for over 40 years now!
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 02:35:22 PM
For celebrating what we are? Men?
General Q&A / build sheets and window sticke...
Last post by Charger jUNkiE - Today at 02:29:58 PM
Just curious if anyone knows of a place that can re-create the window sticker and/or build sheet for a car?  At least the dealer where it was sold.  I was going to try and search the history of owners AKA title search.  A lot of websites claim they can do this and then they ask for money and go flakey.  I don't mind paying the money, just trying to avoid the flakey.  Not trying to prove anything with the car and documents.  Just curious of its history and where it might have been in its life.
Last post by b5blue - Today at 01:50:15 PM
Dog really? You wonder why nobody is coming back here? YOU ARE THE REASON!! :slap:
SOLD!  :cheers:

Finally!!   :smilielol:
Last post by Kern Dog - Today at 12:39:45 PM
Yeah, Okay.
It is Car GUYS discussion and we are ALL men here.
EVERY one.
There was one woman awhile back, a Latina if I recall correctly. She posted a bit about her Charger she was putting back together. She posted a bit then just faded away.
Car girls are rare but certainly welcome. I'm impressed when a woman knows a lot about cars.
When a dude knows a lot about flowers and poetry, not so much!
Last post by hemigeno - Today at 11:32:55 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on Today at 02:47:18 AMI'll bet everyone is elated to learn about your Ford.

:rotz:

There's no requirement to be Charger- or even Mopar-related in this section of the forum.