News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Firm feel steering box-stage 2 or 3?

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, January 04, 2012, 07:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

I  just put my new box from autozone in my car with a smaller steering wheel.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!the autozone box is alot cheaper also!! 
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

FLG

Quote from: mpdlawdog on May 02, 2012, 08:43:56 AM
I  just put my new box from autozone in my car with a smaller steering wheel.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!the autozone box is alot cheaper also!! 

Yes but its still a standard box, so its only as good as it was new. The firmfeel stage 2 and 3 boxes give the car more of a "new" car feel, more precise.

Any new box is better than an old worn box, but most find a stock box too loose and ff offers a much tighter box than stock  :smilielol: :smilielol:

mpdlawdog

Quote from: FLG on May 02, 2012, 12:49:44 PM
Quote from: mpdlawdog on May 02, 2012, 08:43:56 AM

Yes but its still a standard box, so its only as good as it was new. The firmfeel stage 2 and 3 boxes give the car more of a "new" car feel, more precise.

Any new box is better than an old worn box, but most find a stock box too loose and ff offers a much tighter box than stock  :smilielol: :smilielol:
anytime you can find a tighter box is a good thing!  for 3x less money Im good with mine..it really did make a huge improvement with the steering wheel and new box.....it will never handle like a new car  :Twocents:..at least not without spending a ton of money into it....now if I can just get some time to fix the pump!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-