News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Attention

Started by jefferson, September 28, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

That is great. Let them see what it feels like from the inside.

Bronzedodge

Quote from: Polygon on October 30, 2018, 11:34:14 PM
I offered a ride in my Charger to a lady after church. She never had anything to do with cars. I think the most fun I had in a long time was watching her reaction. She would say"" John they're looking at us"", or"" John people are waving at us""". We went down Siesta Key near Sarasota. I must have gotten 30 thumbs up, or hey can I take a picture, and people just admiring the car

And the lady was amazed at the attention, she had a good time too.

( and other times people don't say much at all, but that one day was quite special)

Not to derail the topic, but was this a first date?   :angel:
Mopar forever!

Challenger340

Wanna have fun ?
Live close to a Tourist town of 5,000 that gets lots of Europeans on Holidays, go buy a lawnmower, put it in the trunk of your Charger with the handle sticking out(trunk lid bungied down), then go run a few errands around town stopping here and there.... you know, and maybe for extra effect, add a few shovels and rakes sticking out of the '69 Charger R/T Bungied trunk lid, don't wash the Charger for a week or two, bit of mud, etc., etc. ?

Some German tourist comes running up last summer....
staring wide-eyed, ogling... and with a heavy accent he says....
"You peepels driivz deez karz ?"
I says: "Yeah, but only for dump runs, picking up junk, etc., because they are just too hard on fuel".
Now completely BUG EYED he says.... "NOOOO.... Reelzee ?"

By the time I was done with that poor guy he believed all us Hillbillies have old classics in the garage at home, but because of fuel prices we just don't drive them much anymore.

Next year I think I'll strap a road kill deer to the roof ? maybe have my rifle hanging out the window ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

XH29N0G

Canadian sense of humor....
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Kern Dog

That was funny though....Roadkill strapped to the car, blood dripping down the fenders!

XH29N0G

That was a compliment.  I find Canadian humor very funny.  and in a haha sort of way. :2thumbs:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....