News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics as promised. Roof finally finished.

Started by clausoe, July 23, 2005, 09:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clausoe

amidemon, it was the same kind of bumps that made me tear the vinyl off my roof. Ironically it was not where the bumps were that needed welding. The bumps were rust all right but it could be grinded away with enough metal to spare. The place that needed welding was some kind of previous damage that was covered with bondo after it had started to rust severely, it didn't show before the vinyl was off and revealed itself as I was taking the roof to bear metal. :-\

bull, I'm hoping it will be a little more long lasting now that it's been properly primered and painted before I put the vinyl on. :yesnod:

Quote from: RD on July 25, 2005, 09:08:57 AM
Le toit paraît beau. Vous avez fait un travail remarquable. Vous donner une caresse sur le dos et aller la boisson un froid agréable l'un. Vous le méritez. Félicitations.

votre Jamey d'ami

What? Is that french? :)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

clausoe

RD

well sumbitch!!!  let me look into my repetoire!

Deres bil ser stor! Jeg venter se pics av motoret og all goodies under hetten. God utstilling De viking.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charge It!

Great job and craftmanship. That Roy fella on American Hot Rod should take lessons from you!

Charger_Fan

Very impressed (still).   :bow: Very nice work!

Glad to see you've got it all done and are out enjoying all the  :2thumbs: from onlookers.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)