News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm down to 2 cars to replace the Charger

Started by *, December 17, 2005, 03:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

You might buy another Mopar,but it will never really replace your Charger!!!!!

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: mikemopar on December 18, 2005, 05:41:36 PM
I really dig that '68 Charger!   I bet if that auction is legit, it doesn't go much higher than $25k?   Just a thought.

I'd think he would have 25 in the motor !   A Barton Hemi....common BIG $$ !

I like the Cuda BTW....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Big Lebowski

Quote from: greenpigs on December 18, 2005, 12:56:58 PM
Quote from: bull on December 18, 2005, 12:12:29 PM
I bet my Charger could do that... if I filled the trunk with concrete and rebar.

Or sat in the trunk   ;)

"No eating in the car, I can hear you getting fatter"  Tommy Boy :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

mikemopar

The race cars I've been seeing haven't brought the big money.  Never do, which is unfortunate for the seller.
He could have bought the red one and told everyone he just repainted it and watch the purists cringe. :devil: