News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

some bad week ???? maybe

Started by Nacho-RT74, September 14, 2005, 01:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Ok, just to share with you about some "problems" I have had on this late days...

-My only female cousin died last wednesday ( Cancer ) with only 32 years old... well, his birthday was really this last sunday. There is a LONG and I think weird and bad history to tell about this, but won't be on this first reply.
-the body job on my car is DELAYED and I need it badly to sept 21.
-the A/C belt pulley iddler mount broken on sunday night on my parents Mercedes. I'm on a tropical country so A/C is a lot used, plus safety reasons ( thiefs ) makes to keep windows up... this is a mid problem. WHO WAS DRIVING IT ? OF COURSE not my father, was ME.
-tonight, the driver's door window regulator also broken... WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR ?... you are right, again ME. SO I can't get roll down the window ( safety reasons ) and by the moments neither the A/C working.
-another problem, I'm having some stretching problems with money, so I don't know when I can fix all this stuff and pay the body job either.
-No job this week to get some money. buuut...
-My BD is on saturday AND WHEN IS THE ONLY DAY BY THE MOMENTS I HAVE JOB THIS WEEK ? riiiight again ON MY BD.

Nice Huh ??? and wait, week haven't finished yet.

-allmost forgett this, the radio antenna is BENDED on my parents Mercedes... who was driving it when that it did happen ? do I need to tell you ?

The only good thing that I think I have had was that I saw the Dukes movie on sunday and I REALLY enjoned it... some details about overacting actors that I didn't like BUT was really nice anyway, and my good surprise was I did like the JS roll as Daisy... IMHO was a good job even wasn't a brunnette... and thinking is blonde it means was a GREAT job LOL. ( j/k )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

Sorry Nacho. We have a saying here: 'When it rains it pours.' Seems like when a couple bad things happen it's followed by even more bad luck. Sounds like you should stay away from that Mercedes for a while too. I don't think it likes you. :icon_smile: I know how you feel. I've been saving up all this money to have my Charger painted and I half expect some expensive emergency to pop up a week before it goes in. Don't worry. Things will get better soon.

41husk

hope things get better for you soon!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4402tuff4u

I see Murphy's Law happens in the Southern hemisphere too. Don't feel bad, mechanical things can be fixed. Just remember someone else in this world always has it worse!  Just look how helpless your family must feel that they could'nt save your cousin. I'm very sorry to hear the bad news. My condolences to you and your family.  :'(
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Nacho-RT74

thanks for your words...

-hey, as I told you week haven't finished. My car is parked where I live on a rented parking place since this building only has one place to each apartament. I still live with my parents so the Mecedes is there. A neigbourgh who doesn't have a car rented the place to me but her son will get back to home from USA on next weeks and I will loose the parking place... Nice huh ?. I can't park my Charger outside since I bet you if I don't see my car parked there, won't be because will be OVERHAULED. I have discovery Channel, but they aren't here.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Brock Samson

Sorry to read about your cousins' demise... 

Seems alot is going on for you in not such'a good way,...

sometimes bad luck just follows bad luck...

Me too,..  'm having... how is it you say?....                   :rotz:

"I'm having some stretching problems with money",.. too.

Paul G

Real sorry to hear about your cousin. Best wishes to you and your family. That is way to young to leave this earth. I hope your luck changes soon. Look at it this way, when your all the way down the only way to go is up. It will get better. Say a prayer, have a drink, and thank the Lord for what you have. 

Paul

P.S. let us know if more bad things happen.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

dart3404

Sorry to hear of your bad luck...and you cousins passing. :(
hope things get better for you soon.
I would take bull's advice and stay away from the Mecedes for a bit.