News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

? why

Started by moparstuart, August 23, 2011, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mike DC

A lot of people built car-bodied 4x4s in the early 80s.  1960s cars were pretty much worthless at the time. 

Dave Kanofsky

Don't be hatin'...

Other than that, I dunno.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

Speechless.................... :o

Is this for when Bubba goes on a date with Sally his sister? :rofl:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

SRT-68

I would love to have that thing and drive around LA with it. There are plenty of Newports out there. Be glad it wasn't a Charger.

PA Dodger

A number of years ago there was a '69 Dart on a Ramcharger chassis  running around SW PA. When I asked the guy "? why" he said the frame had rusted out from under the car. It was way to nice to scrap so he 4x4'd it. It won a number of shows and frequented the Mopar Nats for a few years.

This one is a good show car for different reasons. When it hits 95 degrees at the Nats you got a shady spot to sit. And, I'm guessing that framework under the body will hold a sh#*tload of 30-packs. :D :cheers:   
'69 Charger / '69 Dart convertible/ '74 Cuda

rt green

more money than brains i guess
third string oil changer

Black Charger

I actually saw a '69 Charger 4X4 listed on eBay a few years ago. I am sure just about everything under the sun has seen the 4X4 treatment at one time or another.

GordonGriggs

Quote from: Black Charger on August 24, 2011, 11:34:34 PM
I actually saw a '69 Charger 4X4 listed on eBay a few years ago. I am sure just about everything under the sun has seen the 4X4 treatment at one time or another.

I saw one there too. The one I saw was located in North Carolina and listed as a lawn ornament because it did not run had lots of frame damage.

ChargerD100

thats pretty bad ass, hillbilly as I am I almost bought a 64 polara like that a few years ago for 2k but lost the guys number
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html